UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

2 hours ago, thunderram said:

You know what else was happening 2 and 3 years ago? You guys complaining about the same exact thing. Just as you were 2 and 3 years prior to that. And you’ll be doing the same thing 2 and 3 years from now.

The same broken record gets released year after year. It’s time to name the broken record “Narcissistic Entitlement”.

I dunno, to me calling that narcissism would be like calling a bee sting "liver cancer", you know? :lol:

From another perspective - it isn't our fault nothing rarely happens in GNR land to update our list of wishes and take some of those wishes into the "fulfilled" list lol

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We already know that from Slash. And guessing it could be released before another leg or during, a few months before X-mass, I don't have to be an insider or a rocket (Axl mistakenly said "rockin'" one time in 2006, yelling at the roadies backstage) scientist to figure that shit out... or make it up. God I love these insiders, especially from Reddit. 

7 hours ago, vicson said:

A guy from Reedit says that the boxset it is coming "due between august and October 2022 with the show at the Ritz in 1991 and one in 1992 on Dvd/Blu-Ray" I don't know how legit it is.

The words 'a guy from Reddit says' should answer your own question as to how legit it is! 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3

On 6/26/2022 at 4:10 AM, thunderram said:

You know what else was happening 2 and 3 years ago? You guys complaining about the same exact thing. Just as you were 2 and 3 years prior to that. And you’ll be doing the same thing 2 and 3 years from now.

The same broken record gets released year after year. It’s time to name the broken record “Narcissistic Entitlement”.

this is the same band charging house prices to hear half assed songs from nearly 40 years ago and a couple of new ragers written something like 22 years ago by other people, who're the ones with narcissistic entitlement here again?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mr-fukaji said:

this is the same band charging house prices to hear half assed songs from nearly 40 years ago and a couple of new ragers written something like 22 years ago by other people, who're the ones with narcissistic entitlement here again?

still you. Axl never promised us anything after the release of Chinese in 2008. The "same bat time, same bat channel" or whatever is often misquoted. What Fernando said has no weight. He is not Axl and no one is forcing anyone to pay for a ticket. It seems that Axl, Slash, and Duff are giving it their all on the stage and because they are much older now, it isn't as good as it was when Gn'R were in their peak.

I think it's a shame that only 1 album in 30 years was released plus a couple of old tunes but that's Axl for you and it's time to stop acting surprised that he mostly doesn't release anything, for whatever reason. Just my take on it. I don't blame other fans for being bitter and frustrated, but when someone acts the same exact way for decades, maybe it's time to accept it or move on.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, gavgnr said:

How many different ways can that be interpreted?

two. One is incorrect, that Axl promised another album 1 year from when the interview was conducted. He didn't say that. 

Edited by Rovim

8 hours ago, Rovim said:

still you. Axl never promised us anything after the release of Chinese in 2008. The "same bat time, same bat channel" or whatever is often misquoted. What Fernando said has no weight. He is not Axl and no one is forcing anyone to pay for a ticket. It seems that Axl, Slash, and Duff are giving it their all on the stage and because they are much older now, it isn't as good as it was when Gn'R were in their peak.

I think it's a shame that only 1 album in 30 years was released plus a couple of old tunes but that's Axl for you and it's time to stop acting surprised that he mostly doesn't release anything, for whatever reason. Just my take on it. I don't blame other fans for being bitter and frustrated, but when someone acts the same exact way for decades, maybe it's time to accept it or move on.

I think the thing is there's never been a definitive no from the Guns N' Roses camp regarding new music because they know it would kill interest in a lot of the hardcore fans. Axl says nothing and the rest of the band, Slash being the main culprit, strings people along.

I'd disregard anything Team Beta says because they've been know-nothing lackeys for the past 30 years.

Edited by mystery
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mystery said:

I think the thing is there's never been a definitive no from the Guns N' Roses camp regarding new music because they know it would kill interest in a lot of the hardcore fans. Axl says nothing and the rest of the band, Slash being the main culprit, strings people along.

I'd disregard anything Team Beta says because they've been know-nothing lackeys for the past 30 years.

or maybe there was never a definitive "no" from Axl cause he still wants to have the option to release more music like he released Absurd and HS.

7 hours ago, mystery said:

What? They literally released new music not even a year ago. They would have lied if they said no, that's why they didn't say it.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

What? They literally released new music not even a year ago. They would have lied if they said no, that's why they didn't say it.

I guess its technically new but its basically overdubbed versions of Hard Skool and Silkworms which were originally recorded over 20 years ago. New music to me is anything original recorded with the current lineup that's been together over 6 years now.

• Like 3