New Duff song

1 hour ago, adamsapple said:

We're talking about a guy here who recorded AFD and UYI and has toured the world multiple times.

together with axl, slash and others. not by himself. none of the solo stuff from the other members is as good as appetite and illusions, so your argument is a bit redundant. 

duff apparently has decided to do more mellow stuff solo wise, there's not much wrong with that. if you think he will release stuff that will come close to prime GNR, then you're delusional

1 hour ago, adamsapple said:

Any bedroom recorder has more talent, heart and fire than this pathetic excuse of a smarter than me wannabe punk. Absolutely embarrassing.

i think in comparison to duff, you're way more embarassing than him. which you have brilliantly showed by your post. but i guess you won't see this reply cause you sadly turned your back now? :-(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

i think it has more to do with some specific uneducated and childish idiots on this forum who like to use this word for everything they don't like and it has become pretty annoying.

How many, though, one guy? So we censor a word because of a single guy? Because I haven't really noticed this being some horrible plague here recently, only some occasional instances. Come on. We can't treat this like the n-word.

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

The exit door is right there

found it?

19 minutes ago, jamillos said:

How many, though, one guy? So we censor a word because of a single guy? Because I haven't really noticed this being some horrible plague here recently, only some occasional instances. Come on. We can't treat this like the n-word.

no idea. maybe downzy is just taking the piss, which i could understand. but getting mad about is just ridiculous.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DK6 said:

A small acoustic EP would be a great way to release some music with a little bit of pressure off.

An acoustic EP with Zodiac 13, State Of Grace, Oh My God, 2001 KOHD and the final track is Bumblefoot's acoustic Better. :P 

58 minutes ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

Do you think that Duff will do that if he know that GNR will do a new album ? I mean Gnr can use that live they did with "so fine" if I remember well

yes, I think Duff has a need to release music and also to release music that maybe won't fit the Gn'R sound or that he's more interested in releasing it solo or not be confined by the Gn'R style of music or Axl's approval of when to release it/in what form, etc.

• Like 2

Since of you don’t remember Hooray for tolerance

Anyways, Slash releases boring cookie cutter stuff, Duff releases this, Axl releases Silkworms…

A new GNR album would definitely be great quality based on that

Edited by ZoSoRose

12 hours ago, adamsapple said:

For the record: In my above post I wrote a word consisting of the letter W, the letter O, the letter K and the letter E. It has been automatically replaced with "smarter than me", which is not my wording. Which is why this is officially my last post here. Fuck that shit.

k bye 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, adamsapple said:

For a musician who has been in the business for about 40 years, this is beyond embarrassing. We're talking about a guy here who recorded AFD and UYI and has toured the world multiple times. If he wasn't Duff McKagan ("of Guns N' Roses" - that's the ONLY point of sale there), this abortion of a song wouldn't get more than 20 clicks on YouTube and rightly so. No wonder Axl doesn't feel like working on new music with these guys, they just don't have it in them anymore. Any bedroom recorder has more talent, heart and fire than this pathetic excuse of a smarter than me wannabe punk. Absolutely embarrassing.

This opinion is embarrassing.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, adamsapple said:

For a musician who has been in the business for about 40 years, this is beyond embarrassing. We're talking about a guy here who recorded AFD and UYI and has toured the world multiple times. If he wasn't Duff McKagan ("of Guns N' Roses" - that's the ONLY point of sale there), this abortion of a song wouldn't get more than 20 clicks on YouTube and rightly so. No wonder Axl doesn't feel like working on new music with these guys, they just don't have it in them anymore. Any bedroom recorder has more talent, heart and fire than this pathetic excuse of a smarter than me wannabe punk. Absolutely embarrassing.

Let's hear your original music then.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Sweersa said:

An acoustic EP with Zodiac 13, State Of Grace, Oh My God, 2001 KOHD and the final track is Bumblefoot's acoustic Better. :P 

Acoustic general!

17 minutes ago, tommyrai said:

None of them sound like that clip duff shared on Instagram ;)

ah yes  the "never heard,THE TUBES ARE HERE never be"  

I did listen out for that when listening to these songs

22 hours ago, adamsapple said:

Not that Duff recorded anything listenable in the last 20 years or Slash anything after Anastasia, but to compare that with the guy whose last good record was a covers record in 1993 is pretty much what I would call 'driving the wrong direction'