06/01/23- Abu Dhabi- Etihad Arena

5 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

Well, finally on my way home. Great show and great set list. Never thought I’d hear Anything Goes, Pretty Tied Up and Bad Obsession live - let alone on the same night. It’s a set list befitting true fans in attendance, esp those that have been to a gig or two already.

Biggest surprises for me was Civil War - really enjoyed it tonight and it got a great response when it started. Also kinda liked Hard Skool tonight - and I’m not a huge fan of the studio cut(s). Anything Goes probably the most skipped song on Appetite by a long margin - but live it’s pretty groove and the double time outro killer 

I love Civil War for me it is a staple n a fave , So that is really great to read the response indeed, Safe journey home @LA_0013  :hug:& thanks again . Really appreciate it .

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I fucking love Glasto. I once saw Rolf Harris do two little boys in front of 30,000 people there. 😂

That’s fuckin’ awful 🤣🤣🤣.  

No doubt showed them his extra leg too 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, LA_0013 said:

Thank you ! And you’re very welcome ✌🏻

Well, did he throw the mic, or wuss out?

Edited by Oxford
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

That joke has been sat there ready to go for years hasn't it?! 

I’ve been telling it for years. 😂 Truthfully I actually saw him do it twice. Once opening the Jazzworld Stage in 09 and again opening the Pyramid in 10. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

Someone else said it earlier, but Glasto is the best bet with the exposure it's going to have along with it

It would be a mistake to wait until Glastonbury, Axl will need to warm into it... unless they are rehearsing backstage on the regular

Just to add on to the legitimacy of this paper:

Duff played "TV Eye" which seems to be listed as TV Eye / New Rose for the Duff Solo spot. No way in hell an insider or person faking it could've ever guessed that. As well as the deepcuts that were played.

When, or if, Perhaps gets played, is the only question that remains.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

Slash and Duff are currently in the band and Pretty Tied Up and Bad Obsession are in the setlist

We are only some hot pants, a 20 minute drum solo, and a Tracy and Roberta away from 1992

We can leave the little shorts in 92.....

15 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Just to add on to the legitimacy of this paper:

Duff played "TV Eye" which seems to be listed as TV Eye / New Rose for the Duff Solo spot. No way in hell an insider or person faking it could've ever guessed that. As well as the deepcuts that were played.

When, or if, Perhaps gets played, is the only question that remains.

Was Perhaps on that setlist that leaked?