Gibson_Guy87

Slash & Myles on 'Living The Dream' + new single, writing process, tour plans, tracklist & more.

12 hours ago, moreblack said:

We don't even know if that train exists, or if it does, whether it's even running.

We do and it isn't.

Ill review the album today -after a few more spins --early reaction , its very GOOD- Aerosmith on Steroids type feel so far 

I've given it three spins so far - it's weaker than World on Fire and I'd rank it a little lower than Apocalyptic Love as well. The Slash/Myles formula is sounding at its most tired in this album, when really they needed to do something a little different.

Having said that, it's still Slash. It's still Myles. And it's still very good.

Initial standout tracks are: The One You Loved Is Gone, The Great Pretender and Mind Your Manners. 

At this moment I dig it more than the previous two records. I don't know if I dig it more then WOF by the same time of its release. Probably I do. 

But I remember not digging Slash that much in the beginning and now it's one of the albums I'm listen to quite frequently.

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TMAC20 said:

Ill review the album today -after a few more spins --early reaction , its very GOOD- Aerosmith on Steroids type feel so far 

Pls God save us from this 

• Like 1