Any rumours regarding 2018?!

Id love too  see EU Arenas 2018 jus cos we aint herd anything they could put tixs on sale this wk & they will sell out they really dont need much time too too promote for 2018 the tours up & running we all know what it iS BUT BUT they do need a rest Axl been on thr road from May 7th Liiiiisbon with very little breaks between also they will know how much £££££ is on the table with EU run.

Yeah, I've been hearing rumours about the festival season in Europe, and I'd be surprised if they didn't... there's a lot of money to be made at those festivals and they've only been to Europe once since this 'reunion', so it all makes sense. 

Yeah I think a lull year is really the only possibility. 

Like even if GNR was to put out an album and tour it would make sense to take a year off to refresh the tour market a bit - considering they just did 2 full USA tour legs plus most of the the rest of the world. It would only be logical to have a pause between that and a new album cycle.

Then factor in that even if they decided to go for an album with no break, GNR have a history of taking around 2 years to negotiate this type of stuff. So it's highly unlikely they'd get it resolved and ready before 2019 anyway.

Then as far as side projects - I'd belive Axl/DC could happen - but even then - we're talking recording early-mid next year, Angus moves fast but I doubt the full blown tour would end up happening before end last quater of 2018 if not more likely 2019.

Slash i'd believe would polish up a MK+C  album in 2 weeks, record company would have it out 2 months later and the tour would be go.

So basically to me 2018 looks like a year of Slash doing a solo tour and everyone else being off the map until at least 2019 and maybe late in that year.

Hope i'm wrong....

Where's the guy who claims to talk to Beta on what'sapp when we need him? Of course we want new music but this tour didn't make hundreds of millions from hardcore fans like us. The casual find who consider GNR to be Axl and Slash and who want a night out to hear SCOM are probably the driving force behind the tours success. They could go on forever raking in the millions worldwide.  

Having said that ,based on nothing, I'd guess we get AXL/DC, SMKC and maybe a few GNR overseas dates.

The crew they work with must be top shelf, in high demand, and frequently work with other major bands?  We know some are for sure like the AC DC connection via the Production Manager Dale "Opie" Skjerseth.  What are other major bands, who havent been active during NITL planning for 2018?  And do they work with GNR crew regularly?

16 hours ago, Spirit said:

Hopefully they'll make time for an extensive interview with the whole band. Everyone wants to know what they are thinking about the future of the band.

I kinda want a documentary about how this entire tour started. The silence from the band just makes me want to hear everything about how this came together.

• Like 1

I’m curious as to what all will be said at the last show coming up (in LA).   Will PC just end and they bow/walk off?   Will we get any kind of “rant”/thank you speech?  Will we get any hint -“see you next summer” etc....?  

• Like 1

The thing to remember here is this tour was so long due to production cost. If you do a big stadium tour you have to justify it by doing enough shows to profit. 

Theyve surely accomplished that and have been making a pretty penny as of late. 

Theres no reason for them to do festivals at this point. They are in a position to do what they want for a while. This money will fund their lives for a couple years and then they will likely return in 2019 or 2020. 

The nice thing with this lineup is they aren’t conjoined together professionally. They can go off and do their own thing..they really aren’t in a position to force anything and so in the long run it should keep them together in some aspect. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Why is everyone so fucking ecstatic about Conspirators...?

First of all - it is generic as fuck

Secondly - what do you think Slash will play? He won't be playing GNR. He won't play Velvet Revolver cause of Scott.

Do you really think Slash will draw 5 thousand people to listen to shit like Apocalyptic or WOF?

At least his first album was great... 

I have to agree with your second point. A large part of drawing people to his concert was due to hearing GNR songs since at the time there was no reunion. That's not the case anymore. SMKC have some good songs, but not enough to carry a show on its own.  It'll be interesting to hear what they would play now. 

• Like 1

It is either,

Slash sits on his arse for a few months 'till a new NITLT leg arrives.

Slash does the Conspirators thing 'till a new NITLT leg arrives.

The former seems more likely as Slash is a work addict. It also is the more preferable as for all their flaws I'd rather have The Conspirators than no Conspirators.

8 hours ago, Chunder Monkey said:

Yeah I think a lull year is really the only possibility. 

Like even if GNR was to put out an album and tour it would make sense to take a year off to refresh the tour market a bit - considering they just did 2 full USA tour legs plus most of the the rest of the world. It would only be logical to have a pause between that and a new album cycle.

Then factor in that even if they decided to go for an album with no break, GNR have a history of taking around 2 years to negotiate this type of stuff. So it's highly unlikely they'd get it resolved and ready before 2019 anyway.

Then as far as side projects - I'd belive Axl/DC could happen - but even then - we're talking recording early-mid next year, Angus moves fast but I doubt the full blown tour would end up happening before end last quater of 2018 if not more likely 2019.

Slash i'd believe would polish up a MK+C  album in 2 weeks, record company would have it out 2 months later and the tour would be go.

So basically to me 2018 looks like a year of Slash doing a solo tour and everyone else being off the map until at least 2019 and maybe late in that year.

Hope i'm wrong....

Then factor in that even if they decided to go for an album with no break, GNR have a history of taking around 2 years to negotiate this type of stuff. So it's highly unlikely they'd get it resolved and ready before 2019 anyway.”

what history are are you referring to regarding the NITL band?

41 minutes ago, Endless2404 said:

I wish they would play RiR 2018 and RaR '18 (summer festival european tour) with a bunch of new songs and then a album release in september, followed by a asian and north american leg, but thats wishful thinking.

Isnt RiR every 2 years? So the next will be 2019.