Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

Just now, gnr5 said:

Who the fuck runs the marketing for this band? Why now showing only three members, but the rest of the world is getting five... jeez get it together people, stick to your message!

Probably going to change at the end of the countdown with some announcement?? 😏

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

I'll take whatever at this point. For the general public it's basically a new song anyway.

That's the problem. Fans shouldn't take anything at this point, only new music. Have some dignity, you're better than this!

lol, Slash comes back and plays like 1/2 of CD and then what just might be the new GNR single was originally a Hollywood Rose song and predates him!

Only our band would release a former b side as new promo track

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Just now, EvanG said:

That's the problem. Fans shouldn't take anything at this point, only new music. Have some dignity, you're better than this!

Don't get me wrong deep down I would still love to hear songs like The General, Atlas, Soul Monster, the full version of Jackie Chan, and Down By the Ocean, since they were hyped so much back in the day, but at least the band is recording and releasing SOMETHING. 

Does anyone think slash had a problem re-recording this song post-Sympathy? Keep in mind; Tobias wrote it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rocknroll41 said:

Don't get me wrong deep down I would still love to hear songs like The General, Atlas, Soul Monster, the full version of Jackie Chan, and Down By the Ocean, since they were hyped so much back in the day, but at least the band is recording and releasing SOMETHING. 

I can't look at it like that. I see a band that hasn't released an album of original songs since 1991 re-recording a mediocre song of the 80s. If that's all there is, then this is yet another low for this band.

Hace 4 minutos, HollyWoodRose84 dijo:

No es una reunión chicos ... oficial IG solo muestra los nombres de Axl, Slash y Duff. No están promocionando Iz o Steve 

Pero en las historias de IG, Adler trepó por su cráneo. Raro.

Edited by FacundoRose

4 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Not a reunion guys.... official IG just shows Axl, Slash and Duff skulls. They aren’t promoting Iz or Steve 

I just think that maybe it's a trap. They are on the billboard.