(THREAD UPDATE: HE LIED) GNR Manager Fernando Confirms New Album Within 6 Months!!

Clearly, Fernando has been too busy making sure the upcoming after-show parties have an ample amount of high priced hookers ordered up, and has not been able to elaborate on his album by March/within six months comments.  Which is so totally understandable...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sofine11 said:

Clearly, Fernando has been too busy making sure the upcoming after-show parties have an ample amount of high priced hookers ordered up, and has not been able to elaborate on his album by March/within six months comments.  Which is so totally understandable...

HEY! You hold on just one darn second! I'd like to see YOU make it through just ONE, 3 hour meeting! Walk a mile pal, then we'll see if you can talk ;)

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

HEY! You hold on just one darn second! I'd like to see YOU make it through just ONE, 3 hour meeting! Walk a mile pal, then we'll see if you can talk ;)

You're right. I am ashamed. After careful contemplation it is clear that Fernando's decision to sweep his promise of an album by March under the carpet was merely him protecting us from ourselves.  He is a kind and generous soul andsgosjdgls fuck I can't do this anymore, he's still the fucking worst. <_<

• Haha 1

So this “manager” hiding behind a Reddit account wound up being completely wrong and was probably just throwing a temper tantrum trying to prove himself to be important. Stunning 

if only he had made these posts on April 1st. 

Edited by suckerpunched03
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, suckerpunched03 said:

So this “manager” hiding behind a Reddit account wound up being completely wrong and was probably just throwing a temper tantrum trying to prove himself to be important. Stunning 

if only he had made these posts on April 1st. 

Yeah he had said the “six months” thing in the middle of an argument with someone on reddit iirc, so it wouldn’t surprise me if it was a knee-jerk reaction type of thing.

3 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Were these SA dates booked a fair bit ago? i.e. they are not part of the ‘next chapter’ promotion?

The 3 lollapalooza ones were booked ages ago, yeah (as well as that one-off festival happening in between the Lolla dates, in Bolivia). Not sure about the others, tho.

3 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Were these SA dates booked a fair bit ago? i.e. they are not part of the ‘next chapter’ promotion?

I was under the impression they had been branded as such...but could be wrong. 

Either way, I find it hard to believe any changes wouldn't be implemented for these dates but would for the others.  My guess is what we get next Saturday is what we get for the duration. 

2 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Either way, I find it hard to believe any changes wouldn't be implemented for these dates but would for the others.  My guess is what we get next Saturday is what we get for the duration. 

Fingers crossed that we get something good next Saturday then!

3 hours ago, allwaystired said:

I honestly think "The Next Chapter!" boils down to the slightly changed stage and huge curved screen they showed off in Miami. 

5 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Fingers crossed that we get something good next Saturday then!

They’ll show up in a beat up old tour bus and del James will be selling t shirts and cd2 on cassette in the car park

Edited by megaguns1982
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

If there's no new music I hope the next interviewer asks Slash to "define The Next Chapter".

I hope so too, but all GN'R member interviews end up being super soft ball / by the book questions. No one in the press cares about GNR lying to their fans. They only care about getting clicks from a headline that reads "SLASH from GUNS N ROSES REVEALS...", when Slash actually "reveals" nothing whatsoever in their interview. 

23 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

If so, that isn't going to go down well ....

...but I think you may well be right. 

It's not gonna go down well with us, but GNR won't give two shits lol

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

BREAKING: Fernando is a filthy fucking liar who takes zero accountability for his unprofessional, self-important, approach to band "management".  The sooner the current crisis sinks this regime financially, the better, as they are so very obviously solely in it for money and could give a shit about anyone interested in seeing them progress creatively through new music.  Fuck them every which way. 

• Like 1

I've only read this thread partially when it first came out, but wasn't the situation that the source who C O N F I R M E D  the new album is some sort of a random reddit account who people for this reason or another believe to be Fernando, without ever receiving any sort of confirmation or proof?

It's been established that more than likely, it's Fernando. If you look at his reddit post history, this account posts a photo of his daughter on the beach in Costa Rica. Now, unless someone else somehow received this photo, and is posting it on a public platform under his alias (in which case that's a new level of creepy)...it's him. 

I don't know, I guess as far as this specific case goes, I'm over it already. It's not like this is anything new. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sofine11 said:

BREAKING: Fernando is a filthy fucking liar who takes zero accountability for his unprofessional, self-important, approach to band "management".  The sooner the current crisis sinks this regime financially, the better, as they are so very obviously solely in it for money and could give a shit about anyone interested in seeing them progress creatively through new music.  Fuck them every which way. 

To be honest, you need to let all this go. 

It seems it's gone a bit beyond rational criticism for you at this stage, and you seem a bit obsessed. The bit where you said "he'd done it" and claimed you had information new music was arriving......then vanished, was just even weirder. 

Probably time to move on with your life. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 3