'Not in this Lifetime' Selects - Overview

33 minutes ago, alangarcianr said:

Pretty sure the Steven clips are from Buenos Aires first night, and the Axl images are from Chile. I may be wrong, but I think TWAT was only played in Mexico (Axl in throne)

Do you know if he played Out Ta Get Me or My Michelle the first night?

13 hours ago, siraddam said:

Steven Adler's set. Should be good. Also maybe a return for him on the new tour? He's back in rehab sobering up.

10 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Where did you get that from? I thought he was sober since the early 2010‘s 

He's not in rehab, he's been sober for several years.

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Dude.. I have seen Adler a few times with different bands and he is great.. The actual band he has now is great, I saw them last summer but.. His singer is the biggest fucking dork on the planet. I can't even take him seriously and won't go see them again just because of him.  I mean he sounds good but he is completely fucking cringeworthy and cheesy...

That said, it is worth it to see Adler if you never have and definately if you can get AFD and LIES signed..  

Are you talking about the Argentinian guy? At least he's a major improvement over Constantine. 

3 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Better was good back in 06, 10 and 16...

Never heard a great live performance of TWAT vocally... 

There's been a handful of good TWAT performances, one in 2007 that was on YouTube. It was Almost perfect.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Are you talking about the Argentinian guy? At least he's a major improvement over Constantine. 

Yes. They are both terrible.. Like I said though, he has the pipes but it is like watching satire..

12 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

1st night - Out Ta Get Me

2nd night - My Michelle

Man I hope we get a pro shot of Out Ta Get me with Adler!!!!

1 minute ago, MildlyArtistic said:

Y'know, Axl doesn't sound complety fucking awful on this performance of TWAT. 

The rest of the band are performing like they're each performing a different song to each other, however. 

Axl sounded great. I loved it.

• Like 3

The rest were OK, but There was a time... wow. That song has to be a staple in every setlist, if the band can play it with that much energy, slash that solo and actually, whilst obviously not sounding like the incredibleness of the record, sounding brilliant nonetheless. Play TWAT every damn show ffs!!

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

5 hours ago, El Guapo said:

TWAT is alright, never understood the love for better. On the record, the emo intro kills it right out of the gate for me and I think the chorus is shit. 

Live, it sucks all around :D

I agree the intro is stubid, but so is Twat's. To me the guitar work by both, Fink and BH are awesome and Better is well structured imo.