08/05/21 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium

alfierose

54 minutes ago, Stryker said:

Yup, that is just you Kev.

1 hour ago, W. Axl Kev said:

I enjoy all the excitement of never-before-heard songs being dropped but if I could only have one it would definitely be bringing out Matt Sorum for a prolonged, unenjoyable, 26 minute drum solo.

That's just me.

Now you remind of the fat that needed to be chopped off the Illusion tour. Matt was brilliant on the recordings and song performances, but that John Bonham stuff was too much. The excesses of Stadium Rock.

17 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

That medusa thing on the screen

Or that :lol:

Is that what Stephanie Seymour now looks like!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeperilsofrockNRollDekednz said:

If no lp but a single, I won’t refuse that either. Will need a ritual playing of the single if this is the way!

Really hope Hardschool is just a decoy and they release and eventually play a brand new song or at least a different reworked track. Hardschool is a throw away decent soundtrack song 

3 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Really hope Hardschool is just a decoy and they release and eventually play a brand new song or at least a different reworked track. Hardschool is a throw away decent soundtrack song 

That is definitely not happening considering Silkworms made the cut

8 minutes ago, Gimpy Hewitt said:

I’m in the front row on the rail tonight in front of the stage. I’m going to hold this up on my phone for Axl to see when he comes near me

"Mr. Security Man.....that man over there.....get him out !!"
or
"Thanks to the lameass security I am going home"

Enjoy the show....hopefully it will be a special one

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, DeperilsofrockNRollDekednz said:

If no lp but a single, I won’t refuse that either. Will need a ritual playing of the single if this is the way!

I'm hoping that this is exactly what we all wake up to tomorrow morning.  2 tracks, and perhaps a formal album announcement. They will have done this right. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Voodoochild said:

I like how they posted on Instagram the video where Slash seems to forget he needed to play a solo. :lol:

Both on Spotify side

This would be very dope, and sign they aren't completely inept after all.  However unlikely, I'm rooting for em.

Live update. Opener just started. 

Stadium is still filling. The poster sold out quickly. All of the copies in the outside stations were sold out by 215p. I parked at 2p, when the gates opened. And then a worker behind the gate sold the “inside” posters through the gate to a large group.  I heard him say “that’s it” when he sold the last one, which fortunately I snagged

• Like 4