GNR issue Press Release: Fernando Lebeis released from management duties

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

What an odd, world you must live in, where you feel people on a forum discussing a band manager is a personal insult to you and the country you live in. 

May you have a great life brother! I'm not gonna give one more single word for your to twist it! The world is a horrible place as it is! You should open your window and check it out! My best to you! My best to you all! An I'm sorry if I was misunderstood, it wasn't my intention!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Legendador said:

WHAT??? You have just twisted my words in the most evil kind of way, like you didn't pay attention to a word that wrote and I know that I made myself very clear andI wasn't attacking you! My man, I'm done. This wasn's the purpose of this post.

Again, stating that people have a certain view on someone that is negative because of their point of origin is saying they are racist. 

I understand you're not attacking me, especially as I don't even dislike Fernando, but I will call BS on someone saying that any criticism of him is because he isn't "American or European". 

Anyway, you seem to have succeeded with your aim, which is to have a debate about a non-existent issue (i.e. people being 'anti-Brazilain' for some inexplicable reason). 

May you have a great life brother! I'm not gonna give one more single word for your to twist it! The world is a horrible place as it is! You should open your window and check it out! My best to you! My best to you all! An I'm sorry if I was misunderstood, it wasn't my intention!

Ok....

26 minutes ago, Legendador said:

Nah. It wasn't. Merck Mercuriadis destroyed, really destroyed what was left from the band, he helped to undermine Chinese Democracy and nobody talks about him! Stop talking about RACISM! WTF Do you think I'm black? Fernando is black? Beta is black? Did you know we consider ourselves white? We are not talking about colour? Or race? There's no racism involved in this discussion and this is the problem! There are black Brazilians, there are white Brazilians, there are Latino Brazilians, there are Japanese Brazilians, there are Ginger Brazilians. This discussion whas never about race or racism!

What in the absolute fuck are you on about!? I'm saying I don't care about colour or nationality, I care about the ability of a manager to do his job.

I don't think you understood what I was saying. But... you absolutely made the discussion about racism "as a brazillian I find it offensive when you say means things about Fernando", how is that not loaded?? or a suggestion of racism? go and kiss ass on nightrain if people sharing honest opinions shakes you so much, simple as that.  

There's no racism involved in this discussion and this is the problem!

I think there has to be a communication issue here.

"There are black Brazilians, there are white Brazilians, there are Latino Brazilians, there are Japanese Brazilians, there are Ginger Brazilians"

Still working out what this has to do with anything, but thanks for letting me know?? 

Also... plenty of people talk about Merck, but that was 20yrs ago!!! TB are actively destroying the band to this day and that's why they get fans ire. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

The way Fernando had handled (or NOT handled) GN'Rs business is offensive as hell to most fans, so I guess we're even on that front. 

Also, remember that this thread was created as a fun April Fools joke. So there was absolutely no need to come in and attempt to suck all the fun out of it by defending a guy who A) doesn't need you to defend him and B) there's no defense for anyway. 

@RussTCB, you're absollutely right and maybe here is not my place anymore, but here's the deal:

A) I'm not defending Fernando, I'm defending myself and this is something you guys will never understand, because I get it that it is hard to put yourself in someone’s shoes that’s so far away. But by the way some people here are interpreting my post you can see that some of them, which where born in the US, having English as their native tongue, can’t even read or interpret a simple text in English and can’t even tell the difference about racism and xenophobia. I wasn’t talking about racism anyway.

B) But when you make fun of a Latino or a Brazilian or a Chinese or a third country country (I'm talking that in general), yep, you are being Xenophobic. 

C) About sucking all the fun! Where's the fun, Russ? Where’s the fun in bullying, Russ? That’s the best April fools joke this forum ever had? Come on? Where is the fun? There's negative and a negative macho vibe everywhere in this forum!

You are a great guy, Russ, the admins are great guys, there's lots of great people over here, I've been here since 2008, met a lot of great people, had fun, had my time!

But this is not my place anymore, Russ! I don’t fit in anymore as you can see! And I think I’m glad to, but hey, keep up the good work man!

Since I can’t delete my profile, I ask you to ban me from the forum! No hard feelings!

THANK YOU, FOR REAL and to all the admins on this forum!

Edited by Legendador
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

@RussTCB, you're absollutely right and maybe here is not my place anymore, but here's the deal:

A) I'm not defending Fernando, I'm defending myself and this is something you guys will never understand, because I get it that it is hard to put yourself in someone’ shoes that’s so far away. But by the way they are interpreting my post you can see that people that where born in the US, having English as their native tongue, can’t even read or interpret a simple text in English and can’t even tell the difference about racism and xenophobia. I wasn’t talking about racism anyway.

B) But when you make fun of a Latino or a Brazilian or a Chinese or a third country fuck, yep, (and I’m talking about you guys from the forum, not you Russ!) you are being Xenophobic. But you never learn do you? Not racist, but xenophobic fucks!

C) About sucking all the fun! Where's the fun, Russ? Where’s the fun in bullying, Russ? That’s the best April fools joke this forum ever had? Come on? Where is the fun? There's negative and a negative macho vibe everywhere in this forum!

You are a great guy, Russ, the admins are great guys, there's lots of great people over here, I've been here since 2008, met a lot of great people, had fun, had my time!

But this is not my place anymore, Russ! I don’t fit in anymore as you can see! And I think I’m glad to, but hey, keep up the good work man!

Since I can’t delete my profile, I ask you to ban me from the forum! No hard feelings!

Point B is about the most ludicrous thing I have ever read. It doesn't matter where you come from, if you are inept at a high profile job then you will most definitely be subject to criticism. If Fernando was a white American he would get the exact same treatment because it's not at all about race and ethnicity, it's about his job performance. Good riddance. We won't miss your irrationality and over sensitivity.  

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, Legendador said:

A) I'm not defending Fernando, I'm defending myself and this is something you guys will never understand, because I get it that it is hard to put yourself in someone’s shoes that’s so far away. But by the way some people here are interpreting my post you can see that some of them, which where born in the US, having English as their native tongue, can’t even read or interpret a simple text in English and can’t even tell the difference about racism and xenophobia. I wasn’t talking about racism anyway.

B) But when you make fun of a Latino or a Brazilian or a Chinese or a third country fuck, yep, (and I’m talking about you guys from the forum, not you Russ!) you are being Xenophobic. But you never learn do you? Not racist, but xenophobic fucks!

You may have missed this but I'm not an admin and haven't had anything to do with running this site for a long time. 

At the end of the day it really seems like you want to take a simple April Fools Day joke thread and turn it into something it just isn't. You can throw out all the wildly inaccurate accusations you want about the board, but that doesn't make them true. 

If you feel personally attacked by a simple joke thread then there's nothing me, the other users here or the actual people who run the site can do to help you. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

You may have missed this but I'm not an admin and haven't had anything to do with running this site for a long time. 

At the end of the day it really seems like you want to take a simple April Fools Day joke thread and turn it into something it just isn't. You can throw out all the wildly inaccurate accusations you want about the board, but that doesn't make them true. 

If you feel personally attacked by a simple joke thread then there's nothing me, the other users here or the actual people who run the site can do to help you. 

Thank you!

• Haha 1

I've never even considered anybody not liking Fernando for anything other than his shitty attitude towards (this forum and "difficult" fans) and lack of ability. 

Back on topic. This headline almost made repeat my dance I did when Dj quit the band😄 If it ever happens I'll upload a video😄

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Legendador said:

How stupid this can, could, should, would, must be?

Why does Fernando gets so much hate over here? Is he really the one to blame for the band's poor choices over the last 28 years?

Is he the one to blame for Slash or Duff leaving the band?

Is he the one to blame for the lost years?

Is he the one to blame for ChiDem to take 13 years to be done?

Is he the one to blame for the lack of tour?

Is he the one to blame for Axl's voice?

Is he the one to blame for Pittman, or Izzy's no show, or Adler once again being treated like shit?

Doc McGee, Merck, Doug Gouldstein, Alan Niven and Axl himself did much more damage to the band than Fernando, or Beta! They only have helped Axl.

Tell me one real thing that they have done wrong, or is it because they are not like you know, Americans, and "up to the job"?

Of course not. Axl is still mostly to blame. But he's not helping shit move along either (which, obviously is understandable, having to deal with Axl being the boss). And some of the dumb stuff he says and priorities he seems to have, suggest he's a douche.

23 minutes ago, Natty said:

I am European, I am not xenophobic, I like people from Brasil but I don t like Fernando!! 

I wouldnt like him if he was Austrian, Japanese,  New Zealand, French, Haiti,  from uruguay or from any country in the world. It‘s the person and the job he does we don t like! He has not done one good  thing a band manager does. Instead he acts like the biggest leech ever. 

you are accusing people of being xenophobic but thats not true!

why do you feel offended cause someone offends Fernando? Only because you re both from Brazil!??? Cmon, I dont feel offended if someone offends someone from my country. If someone is a douche he is a douche , independent from nation and skin colour.

Which achievements does he have to show? The most stupid merch ever? Having done everything to keep Slash away from Axl? Saying always yes to Axl so he is not capable anymore to hear criticism? 

He doesn’t deserve to be a band manager , he was just there at the right place and time.  

the fact of separating slash from axl other than when they go on stage is the biggest reason he is scum of the earth and the biggest reason why fans don't have new music 

he is the worst type of human being, a scrounge, mooch whom has never ending parasitic needs (not warren beatty) 

1 hour ago, Legendador said:

B) But when you make fun of a Latino or a Brazilian or a Chinese or a third country country (I'm talking that in general), yep, you are being Xenophobic. 

Seems a bit of an over-reaction really, if you've enjoyed posting here. I'd say just move on, as everyone else will too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Legendador said:

You like the drama, dont you?

• Like 1

Wow....after reading these 2 pages, what an array of emotions that I felt. First reading that headline gave me so much joy...best news ever I thought. :shades: Then figured out it was an April Fools joke. <_< Then read the rest of it and was like what the fuckety fuck?!!!! :facepalm:

• Like 1

Fernando Lebeis was released from management duties and promoted to full time band member, replacing Tracy and Roberta

"I've been working with Fernando for too long to remember." - Axl told Rolling Stone reporter recently.  "So many of my decisions over the last thirty years has been solely through divine inspiration.  My sock drawer used to be a mess.  One day, I saw young Fernando putting together pairs of socks and sort the drawer by athletic and dress socks.  I knew right then if you could manage a sock drawer, you could manage Guns N' Roses.  Like my matching socks, Fernando and GNR was a match made in heaven and cotton." - Axl Rose

"It was only recently, since the pandemic, that I found out what a lovely voice he has.  My normal hairdresser went out of business but I desperately needed someone to braid my hair.  Fernando readily volunteered.  As he was deliciated touching my head and massaging my scalp, he kept whispering in my ear." Axl explain, pausing to reflect on the emotions of the day.  Axl was clearly very emotional about the incident but continued.

"His whispering, in that sultry accent that only people that speak English as a second language can do, really got to me.   I said to Fernando.  Bro, you have the ASMR voice of an angel.  How would you like to replace Tracey and Roberta in the band - I said" - Axl

"Fortunately for GNR and fans worldwide, he agreed." - Axl

Axl further stated that he had been looking to add Fernando to GNR for a while.  Axl initially thought he would make a perfect addition to the band as the new brass section for a remixed "Move to the City" brass section but it didn't work out.  When asked the reason it didn't work out, Axl simply said his blowing wasn't up to Axl standards but declined to elaborate further.

Wow, what a dramatic thread. I didn't realize we had so many high schoolers on here.

It's a Guns N' Roses forum people, there's going to be some offensive shit flying everywhere. If you can't take that, there's plenty of other websites suitable for children.

Give One In A Million a listen if you don't believe me. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2