ABSUЯD Single released at midnight

8 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Slash recorded parts for fucking Silkworms. Let that sink in for a second. 

Had you told me that after CD was released, our next official release from this band was gunna be Silkworms with Slash and Duff I'd laugh you out of the building. 

Slash is now a complete fucking sell out.... It is one thing if it was working on Axl's song ideas.. But songs that Bumblefoot, Buckethead and Finck wrote the guitar parts for? As their first single?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Instead of announcing the new song on Twitter they've posted this absurd tweet instead:

:lol:

(For those who didn't watch the stream last night, Axl also played a bit of this live before and during November Rain)

Edited by willl
  • Haha 1

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

The song and mix is shockingly simple. Duff is my favorite part on it. 

Id be absolutely fine with this production for the record

I concur. The instruments actually sound really good. Slash's tone in particular sounds rather Illusions like.

• Like 1

Studio version very different (and much better) than the live recordings. It’s nice to hear the mix the way the band truly wants us to hear it vs cell phone / live concert. 

Hopefully they have chose a single at a time release (vs dropping an entire album at once) and there’s plenty more to come— could make for an interesting/ decent opening track. 

1 minute ago, willl said:

Instead of announcing the new song on Twitter they've posted this absurd tweet instead:

:lol:

(For those who didn't watch the stream last night, Axl also played a bit of this live before and during November Rain)

The hidden message. You (the fans) got what I need (making music)... Use your illusion please!:axl:

• Like 1