UYI boxset will be released 11/11/22. In Slash We Trust. * Now available *

23 minutes ago, jamillos said:

So basically as others have said - video looks great (they do have the material apparently), but I hope to fuck the release will contain the actual concert and not just a headache teaser montage instead of the show. 

Still don't understand why they picked a show where Axl wasn't at his best vocally and even screwed up lines... but that's just GNR. 

GNR never were perfect...It was awesome that way

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

It’s literally that.

People don’t seem to understand that this is just the new “official music video” for YCBM Live (as it says on their latest tweet).

It’s essentially the Terminator video, with remastered visuals and the clips of the movie removed so they don’t have to pay royalties or whatever. It’s supposed to replace that video.

They fucked up by marketing it as a “full live performance” though. But then again, the 15 second snippet was evident of what to expect.

Obviously the Blu-ray will be just the normal concert. 

I wouldn't be so fast to say that "obviously" the full performance will be a normal concert. The teaser they posted yesterday said "the full performance coming tomorrow", this isn't close to a full performance.

They basically redid Its So Easy, Welcome To The Jungle (Live) and Dead Horse all over again. Four videos of the exact same thing

11 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:

I lasted all of 30 seconds.....

Just give one camera angle...this is like a new video minus the Terminator footage

One camera angle? lol Are you actually serious? If they put out that video with one camera angle you would all be murdering them for it.

One camera angle?

27 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

One camera angle? lol Are you actually serious? If they put out that video with one camera angle you would all be murdering them for it.

One camera angle?

Didnt mean it like that....definitely multicamera....just not cut and paste.....my bad. I am going to tweak my post. I was just expecting it to be the exact footage from the show for that song. 

6 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:

Didnt mean it like that....definitely multicamera....just not cut and paste.....my bad. I am going to tweak my post. I was just expecting it to be the exact footage from the show for that song. 

I see you mean all from the same gig, I get you.

See, right after the "You Could Be Mine" video, YouTube auto-played "Hard Skool." It would be nice if they actually released some new music and then promoted it in tandem with the box set. People can come check out the real orchestra "November Rain" and then immediately after, YouTube auto-plays "State of Grace." Dope.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CheapJon said:

It's impressive how this band can make me excited only to disappoint me in seconds. I wonder what it'll be next time.

just wait for November Rain (2022 Version) with Orchestra, Frank Ferrer on drums and Full Mickey Mouse Voice...

• Haha 2

The complaining is all due to how they marketed this video. It was advertised as full performance video of YCBM from the upcoming full show.  It is not that. It is basically an extended trailer with live audio that has nothing to do with the visuals that are being shown.

If they has said this would be a promo music video featuring live audio there would be no issues. Do not state you are releasing a full performance and not do it.

It is kinda dumb in my opinion. The people that love this will be very disappointed if the actual bluray is edited normally as it wont live up to the fake "excitement" that fast cutting falsely portrays and the people that want the actual live performance are disappointed with a glorified trailer that hopefully will NOT be representative of the show itself.

Edited by UncleJosh
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

11 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I loved the video. It's a promo piece for the box set. Some of you just complain to complain tbh.

Now my complaint: I'd still rather have new music.

I have a feeling the whole concert is like this. They wouldn’t do a promo video for one song. They’re too lazy. THIS is the performance from the Blu Ray. 

1 minute ago, UncleJosh said:

The complaining is all due to how they marketed this video. It was advertised as full performance video of YCBM from the upcoming full show.  It is not that. It is basically an extended trailer with live audio that has nothing to do with the visuals that are being shown.

If they has said this would be a promo music featuring live audio there would be no issues. Do not state you are releasing a full performance and not do it.

It is kinda dumb in my opinion. The people that love this will be very disappointed if the actual bluray is edited normally as it wont live up to the fake "excitement" that fast cutting falsely portrays and the people that want the actual live performance are disappointed with a glorified trailer that hopefully will NOT be representative of the show itself.

Its Team Brazil. The whole concert is indeed probably exactly this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1
  • ABSUЯD 1