Holy Grail

On 1/14/2022 at 12:32 AM, Tom2112 said:

I'd love to see the UYI documentary. I'd love to hear CD II in its finished state before Slash/Duff played their parts. I'd love to hear CD II with Slash/Duff.

I'd love some more pro mixed concerts, It would be so cool if they did the livemetallica thing and you could go back and listen to the first show you ever saw... I'd love to hear a HQ quality mix (and video if it exists) of the 2006 Dublin show in the RDS😍 my first show and I thought Axl was absolutely on it!! I'd also love 2010 pro shot + behind the scenes, we all want to see that famous Axl punch he gave Denis Desmond (The guy who booked GNR in Ireland)😆

And we could get to see proper footage of that representative of MCD who came on stage and instantly regretted it by her trying to explain what was going on.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, CubanSkies Dummy said:

No. Please, read my post.

Stop agressive messages, please. At least, I'm offering another "vision" of Chinese Democracy and I feel it's just like the most "complete" version out there.

I read your post. You claimed to have sent the song Seven to other people. As far as I know, Seven is an unreleased Guns N' Roses song.

Just now, CubanSkies Dummy said:

Fan version, fan-mix. 

(It's the only song that I have merged and heavily edit of the 32).

Fan version of what? There's no song listed as Seven among the Village leaks.

This is your problem, you cannot keep reality and fantasy separate. You dream up titles of unreleased songs, forget they are just your own creation, and then post them in any of your lists; or assume one leaked song is another song and then you run with that, forgetting it is just something you believe and not necessarily fact.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

This is your problem, you cannot keep reality and fantasy separate. You dream up titles of unreleased songs, forget they are just your own creation, and then post them in any of your lists; or assume one leaked song is another song and then you run with that, forgetting it is just something you believe and not necessarily fact.

You're right.

The only difference is... I never have said that it is a fact.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, CubanSkies Dummy said:

No. Please, read my post.

Stop agressive messages, please. At least, I'm offering another "vision" of Chinese Democracy and I feel it's just like the most "complete" version out there.

Okay, hit me up. I'm not a huge CD fan... production issues is actually likely one factor in it to be fair. If you've genuinely got something you think is decent and worth a listen, I'm happy to spend some time listening. Totally serious here by the way! In return I will provide some balanced objective feedback in response to your PM. Cheers ears.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

There was some rumor around the time of the Village leaks (I don't really remember where it started, probably reddit or some shit like that) that Seven was created out of parts of Circus Maximus and other songs. The song he's talking about is his 8-minute mash-up of Circus Maximus, Curly Shuffle and D Tune.

2 hours ago, IrishgunnerII said:

And we could get to see proper footage of that representative of MCD who came on stage and instantly regretted it by her trying to explain what was going on.

That poor woman really stood no chance in that situation, I imagine they just threw the mic in her hand and said "Say something good"😅

• Like 1

15 hours ago, IrishgunnerII said:

13 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

That poor woman really stood no chance in that situation, I imagine they just threw the mic in her hand and said "Say something good"😅

I was there that night, nobody threw anything at her, we know who they threw shit at and why! 

My favourite comment from the YouTube footage that is about is something guy shouts at Axl“Fuck off ya Tennessee Cunt” 😂 What that had to do with anything I don’t know... 

It was really only a few people throwing stuff that night, I was in the standing area close to the stage and I could see 1 pocket where a guy was being pushed around because he’d thrown something. 

They handled it well, I can picture a bunch of Dubs telling Axl, you’re not leaving here. They refused to let his limo leave...

He sang well when he came back on though. 

I snagged a setlist that night, and the full list would have been great if they’d played it all. 

9 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

Ah she basically got booed and bottled off the stage, she was saying "please be patient, we are trying to get Axl back on stage, please stop throwing stuff".

This is bollocks, she got booed, but not bottled. Axl fucked up not her. Why would we take it out on her. 

20 hours ago, CubanSkies Dummy said:

Thank you. 

Finally an "adult" message and no some trolling answers.

What a crybaby. Too bad the post originator can't have an "adult' response to receiving feedback he doesn't like. How ironic.

Only to the overly sensitive can it possibly be considered "trolling" for someone to provide feedback regarding comments they disagree with. SMH.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

I was there that night, nobody threw anything at her, we know who they threw shit at and why! 

My favourite comment from the YouTube footage that is about is something guy shouts at Axl“Fuck off ya Tennessee Cunt” 😂 What that had to do with anything I don’t know... 

It was really only a few people throwing stuff that night, I was in the standing area close to the stage and I could see 1 pocket where a guy was being pushed around because he’d thrown something. 

They handled it well, I can picture a bunch of Dubs telling Axl, you’re not leaving here. They refused to let his limo leave...

He sang well when he came back on though. 

I snagged a setlist that night, and the full list would have been great if they’d played it all. 

This is bollocks, she got booed, but not bottled. Axl fucked up not her. Why would we take it out on her. 

What show was this? Date , year and location?

Two bonus albums added. The first bonus contains the "2000" version of the album. The second bonus contains live performances from 2001 and 2006.

A PDF will be added to Ultimate Chinese Democracy, borrowing info from "Chinese Whispers" (since 1998) to the beginning of 2006. 

I'm looking for the best way to upload it. Seven has received good feedbacks and I'm sure you will love the collection.

Edited by CubanSkies Dummy
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CubanSkies Dummy said:

Two bonus albums added. The first bonus contains the "2000" version of the album. The second bonus contains live performances from 2001 and 2006.

A PDF will be added to Ultimate Chinese Democracy, borrowing info from "Chinese Whispers" (since 1998) to the beginning of 2006. 

I'm looking for the best way to upload it. Seven has received good feedbacks and I'm sure you will love the collection.

Guess how many people care. Hint: it's less than 1.

• Haha 1

You're answering literally every post I've wrote.

Is everything ok in your house? Can I help you? This is the first and last message of yours that I will answer.

Less than 1? My PM's don't say so.

Get away from here, you loser. You're in my ignore list. 

Please, tell your parents for some love.

-

ON TOPIC:

Why Madagascar and Out Ta Get Me were removed from the broadcast of Rock am Ring? That's a nice Holy Grail too!

Edited by CubanSkies Dummy
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, CubanSkies Dummy said:

You absolutely do not have any sort of a version of Seven. 

These ridiculous attention seeking lists, BS insider posts and bumping of years old topics just to post more of your lists is getting really tiresome. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Mods should put an end to this person

Seconded. I get that there's nothing to discuss of worth in the GN'R world but that doesn't mean that constantly posting lists, fake info and bumping all threads should be allowed.