2023 WORLD TOUR

12 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

There is no problem being a gay tourist in Dubai. Just don't make out with people of your own gender publicly and you are fine. If you are the type who have to flaunt being gay all the time, can't not talk about it to custom officials, police, and eventually the judge, then you have a problem.  

I be wrong if say that affect demonstration between heterosexual couples is banned too?

1 hour ago, Ratam said:

I be wrong if say that affect demonstration between heterosexual couples is banned too?

You are right, any public display of affection can lead you in trouble, although the consequences are likely greater for gays than for straights. 

• Thanks 1

I can't believe how poorly the NJ show is selling, I get it they played there 2 years ago but it is still the NYC market and you figure it would be selling alot better, they should have booked the show at Yankee Stadium or Citi field, I can guarantee it would have sold alot better, people just don't want go to the same boring Metlife Stadium to see the same concert for the 2nd time in 3 years, they are going to eventually have heavy discounts but I can't imagine it would be enough to make the stadium even 1/2 filled.

New Show Announced for Pittsburgh

Guns N’ Roses return to the road on a massive 2023 World Tour produced by Live Nation, headlining stadiums, festivals and arenas throughout the summer and fall. 

New Show Added:  

18 August  PNC Park  Pittsburgh, PA

Nightrain presale for Pittsburgh will take place on the 31st of May @ 10 am local time.

3 hours ago, k12 said:

I can't believe how poorly the NJ show is selling, I get it they played there 2 years ago but it is still the NYC market and you figure it would be selling alot better, they should have booked the show at Yankee Stadium or Citi field, I can guarantee it would have sold alot better, people just don't want go to the same boring Metlife Stadium to see the same concert for the 2nd time in 3 years, they are going to eventually have heavy discounts but I can't imagine it would be enough to make the stadium even 1/2 filled.

The stadium will most likely be pretty full.  This happens a lot after the initial sale happens

What is the insensitive to buy a ticket today?  There are tons of seat left, so no worry about it selling out.  People are waiting to closer to the show or for discounts.  I've been to hundreds of concerts and have seen this happen many different times. 

If live nation was worried about these venues not filling up the wouldn't have added another date.

6 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

The stadium will most likely be pretty full.  This happens a lot after the initial sale happens

What is the insensitive to buy a ticket today?  There are tons of seat left, so no worry about it selling out.  People are waiting to closer to the show or for discounts.  I've been to hundreds of concerts and have seen this happen many different times. 

If live nation was worried about these venues not filling up the wouldn't have added another date.

Yeah, I buy tickets either immediately after they go on sale or 3 days before the show. I can imagine there are a ton of people doing that

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

Damn I wish AIC was opening in Hershey. Another one of my favorite bands. I've seen them a ton tho.

Not super familiar with The Pretenders so it'll be cool to see them 

Pretenders are opening at the show I'm going to. I'm not at all familiar with them and will likely their set.

10 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

2016 metlife attendance:  50k+

2021 metlife attendance:  34-37 k

thats not happening this time. 

if they get less than 28k they will only be able to fill the lower level

7 hours ago, felixGNR said:

We can stop worrying about attendance. It hasn't got as bad as Kiss, who are shifting Newcastle tickets for £2.75 and Birmingham tickets for £4.95 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, felixGNR said:

I actually took a look at some stadium maps earlier in the day - MetLife, ooooofffff I don’t even know what to say. Looks like the upper decks are totally unsold and that middle level is pretty bad too. That’s gotta be 20k seats 😬

the Texas shows look DREADFUL, St Louis and Kansas City as well. Plus they just added 2 stadiums? No idea what the thought is but there’s enough seats sold that you can’t move it to arenas but the football stadiums are in deep, deep shit.

• Like 1