Perhaps - August 18. UPDATE IV: A New Hope (Radio Premiere Tomorrow?)

1 hour ago, DTJ80 said:

Slash seems to have added a little change onto the end of the riff which is pretty cool and works. The solo played at soundcheck (if it’s the real one) is not very good though and a downgrade on Fincks. Still think it’s a cool tune with catchy hooks which should get lapped up by rock radio.

He's turned it into Country House by Blur.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The Hard Skool mix was very embarassing. I love that song but it’s a disgrace compared to the rest of the discography quality wise.  I’m hoping because this took two years they actually got their shit together with this mix.

It’s never too late to re-upload a better mix. That obviously won’t fix the physical media we bought. I mean, they won’t fix the mix. But they could.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Seemed like an album worth of singles was the original plan. Slash wanted singles to release until a full release could work. Sadly in future interviews he lowered his estimate down to 1-4 more songs.

Right now It's easy to believe that the last song that they re-recorded with Slash & Duff It's The General for all the signs, I am interested on later interviews in what is the position of Slash when they asked him of new music.

I think in the best scenario we will get another pair of songs on 2025 because next year seems plans outside 

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Why would Slash say this if it was a joke?

There have been pictures posted of Slash and Axl in the studio.

Slash didn't say there is going to be a Gn'R album recently and also didn't say there is a full album worth of material completed. The poster you're replying to meant that he was hoping you were joking, not Slash.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Free Bird said:

I read that many times...CD the evolved GNR sound. Sorry, but I have to disagree. CD is different music. Simple as that. It's Axl who evolved (in a good or in a bad way is up to the listener) but you can't replace Slash and Izzy with Bucket, Robin, Bumble, Fortus or any of those guitarists and pretend that's the evolved GNR sound. You can like it, love it, whatever,  but the music and style is totally different. It's blues based hardrock against... something else :lol:

Taking away the GNR name could help lowering the expectations but it wouldn't raise quality. For a masterpeace there're too many songs on CD that are lacking quality IMO.

Exactly