LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

22 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

The Steven Adler Out Ta Get me performances are still the highlights for me.. Fucking shame they stopped playing that

the Locomotive's are chilling

There were a couple spectacular Jungle's and Live and Let Dies during the initial Stadium tour..

There were multiple amazing Slash solos and SOYL performances as well. 

i don't know how many other deep cuts they can introduce before the NITL becomes absolutely obsolete 

to me the only way if they were to extend this milk trip is to bring in the originals for the farewell leg which i was hoping would be this last push 

i'm one of the few that believes this last leg is truly the 93 argentina wrap up - no record no nothing left in the tank for us to see or hear - most of the fans have been played 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i don't know how many other deep cuts they can introduce before the NITL becomes absolutely obsolete 

to me the only way if they were to extend this milk trip is to bring in the originals for the farewell leg which i was hoping would be this last push 

i'm one of the few that believes this last leg is truly the 93 argentina wrap up - no record no nothing left in the tank for us to see or hear - most of the fans have been played 

93 was certainly the end of greatness.  What we have now doesn't come close to that but it is better than nothing.. It is what it is.. They could have done this thing a whole lot better for sure.. I do feel that that there is a decent chance they will release new music. Music from this lineup doesn't excite me very much but I will still give it a chance. If they don't release anything I won't be disappointed. I am all about live music and as long as they continue to tour, I will go.. It has been two years since they came this way and I would be stoked to see Shadow of Your Love, Slither and Locomotive live.. They still have a good amount of classic s they could mix in. But if I had the choice to have what it is now to go on for 10 or more years or one last album with Izzy, Steven, Matt or even Gilby in the mix and a last farewell tour, I would take that and would go to as many shows as I possibly could. 

• Like 1

On 2019-10-16 at 9:52 PM, Ratam said:

Few comments point in GNR twitter about it take downs. I wonder if them are forum members ?

I don't use Twitter, so I commented on their instagram post instead

3 minutes ago, estranged_85 said:

I don't use Twitter, so I commented on their instagram post instead

I don't have twitter too, but same you can read comments without need be user.

@kiwiguns.  Well said.  Fact is Axl, Slash, and Duff are on autopilot with their hired band. All that new setlist takes time and fact, they are not interested. To our bubble here, go or don't go. Same show you have seen 5x, 10x, etc. Choice is yours. There are many so many other places are where the tour has not been or much.  Fact is Axl, Slash, Duff are going to do this for all the big money grab they can. They still can take this nevervending NET until 2020 next year at this time.

• Like 2

yep most of us including Dexter have wasted a lot of time here, this doesn't change the fact that everyone connected to GNR including fans are losers , i'm just glad I got to see Axl when he first came out in 2002 and Izzy making his first appearance on 14 years the rest has been a far away shot at what the band was - so yeah should move on

the only winners are the promoters, TB Axl Slash and Duff but not them as persons - solely their bank accounts - rock an roll - we've been played

More shows this year it looks like. Seattle at the very least.

*Alt nation your not authorised to publish my post if your seeing this*.

Screenshot_20191019-200638_Instagram.jpg

Edited by vloors

18 minutes ago, vloors said:

Doesn't she live in Seattle? So maybe she's just coming there after the tour when they're going home

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

Doesn't she live in Seattle? So maybe she's just coming there after the tour when they're going home

Yeah, I think she's living in California now, but as Seattle is her hometown, I would assume this means she's planning on visiting this year still. They've already announced March shows, so I doubt there will be more shows on such short notice.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 3:41 AM, EricA said:

Screenshot_20191016-193945_Instagram.thumb.jpg.fcbb533aebb0939e62c7ff6d4c0eb763.jpg

This is a perfect snapshot of the ineptitude of Guns N' Roses' management and marketing. They have known about the problem regarding online videos, with members of their management even dismissing it (i'm looking at you, Del James). @Fernando, how about hiring a professional to oversee your band's communications? At least then, they would have an idea of how to tackle these issues in a manner that is not tone-deaf and disrespectful to fans.

• Like 3

(I dont want a fkn audience recopilation video... i have tons of that shit. Release proshots goddamn it!!) 

So hard to be a gnr fan :facepalm:

21 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Could it be a show she’s doing in Seattle on her own?

52 minutes ago, Ant said:

I'm so jealous of Metallica fans. 

Live streams, pro shots, inside studio mini-docs, video messages to fans, interviews, so many official releases. 

But we get toy trucks and laundry bags and stuff..... It is absolutely insane that as big as Guns were all they ever released for live shows was the Tokyo set...

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

But we get toy trucks and laundry bags and stuff..... It is absolutely insane that as big as Guns were all they ever released for live shows was the Tokyo set...

If I somehow ever saw a laundry bag in the wild I'd fucking tackle it, rip it to shreds... then shout Welcome to the Jungle at the owner and bust outta there. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Ant said:

I'm so jealous of Metallica fans. 

Live streams, pro shots, inside studio mini-docs, video messages to fans, interviews, so many official releases. 

I’m not. Their frontman is james hetfield.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Flake said:

I’m not. Their frontman is james hetfield.

And their drummer is even worse than ours

• Haha 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:08 AM, vloors said:

Nah that sounds like a solo show by Melissa, if the band would play more shows this year it would have been announced by now, unless it some sort of special one-off thingie like an awards show or fundraiser or whatever.

i truly don't get why some posters mention the band making money from their art. They are the ones who created the art, preform the art and deserve the rewards that offers them. They like the rest of us, have families to support and mortgages to pay. When people use the term cash grab or reference money as a motivation for any persons motives, smells of jealousy and  envy. Why some of you are so concerned about the money these people make, with most of you having never meet these people in person,  with these people having no affect or involvement in your personal lives is beyond me. As a fan or paying customer, i dont give a flying F##k about the money they earn, they have a right to earn it, and i don't begrudge them for doing so. Same applies to the All Black rugby players, with me paying to attend, to watch them play Ireland live on Saturday in Japan,  to the guy who works at my local supermarket at the checkout, to the real estate agent i am paying to sell my home. Who gives a F##k about what these people earn apart from the person themselves and their family as a means to put food on their table and a roof over their heads.

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 2