Axl is on stage with Billy Joel right now in Minnesota

10 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Jesus Christ that's one of his best vocal performances of the song ever (HTH)...right when you think the guy has burned out his voice he's like "watch this ya dumbass" 

And it is not even something super hard and loud, is just a "dirty" voice so he doesn't sound like mickey, and i can totally see him doing with GNR...

Why he doesn't will always be a mystery

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Jesus Christ that's one of his best vocal performances of the song ever (HTH)...right when you think the guy has burned out his voice he's like "watch this ya dumbass" 

Fuck yes! I told you yesterday in the voice thread that IMO he's done. But after this, i have to say that i was wrong. This is one of the best performances of HTH he ever did, and its shocking that happened ONE WEEK after the Apollo fiasco.

I cant believe how he chooses to go the easy route and sing like shit with GNR and then give this performances. He clearly doesnt care about us

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 4

Hmm...Big Shot is one of my all time favourite BJ songs so I'm not loving Axl's version of it here.  I think he sounds a tad flat and uninspired, but that's probably my bias creeping in.  Have to wonder what Billy's fans made of it.  AC/DC cover was MUCH better to my ears, he sounded great for that and sang with confidence.  Back in his comfort zone.  Edit: I love all the cheers Axl got when he was introduced.  

Edited by MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle

19 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Seriously..how many bands does he want to sing ACDC songs in?

BJ has HTH now and then in his setlist, also WITHOUT Axl, usually his guitar tech is on vocals for it, so it was'nt Axl who brought it in...