Confirmed new album slash feat mk and the conspirators

Fuck man. I was really hoping for a GnR album.

I absolutely cannot listen to any song sung by Myles “Cats Fucking” Kennedy... Sucks for me because I love to listen to Slash play... but Myles fucking blows.

I hope an Axl/DC album materializes now though. At least that’ll be something I know I’ll love and enjoy...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Carmenjello said:

How anyone can be a gnr fan and be HAPPY about slash and myles is beyond me.

Because with Guns new music is very unlikely so their solo albums and projects will be the best we got unless we want to hear radio silence from these talented musicians until 2035.

Not surprising really. Once Meegan let it slip that SMKC was definitely gonna put out music, it was only a matter of when. 

Im not too bothered, I like SMKC and although disappointing that GNR isnt any closer to releasing new music, I cant say im too surprised. The only way to remain being a fan of this band is not to expect shit, that way you're surprised when shit happens and not too disappointed when nothing happens. 

3 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

The only way to remain being a fan of this band is not to expect shit, that way you're surprised when shit happens and not too disappointed when nothing happens. 

^^^ my mantra for being a Guns fan is "expect the worst, hope for the best"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rapidfire said:

Great that Slash is hard at work. At least we are getting some great tracks from SMKC. Still thinks GnR will put something out eventually when Axl is ready. Maybe his potential involvement in AC/DC's next album will push him to make a GnR album.

Axl is now fifty five years old. How long do you think they can put this off? Until they're sixty? How good of a record can they make at sixty years of age? Even if it IS good, will it have any aggression at all? 

I don't think they can afford to wait personally. It may already be too late for them to release something that sounds like GNR.

5 minutes ago, Nintari said:

Axl is now fifty five years old. How long do you think they can put this off? Until they're sixty? How good of a record can they make at sixty years of age? Even if it IS good, will it have any aggression at all? 

I don't think they can afford to wait personally. It may already be too late for them to release something that sounds like GNR.

axls vox for all of chinese was done 7 or 8 years prior.  how did you find them in 2008 when you listened? did you like them?

8 minutes ago, Senor_peligro said:

So when they go on tour will Slash still bother playing GNR songs in the set?

if so ,, why?? 

I hope not. Maybe one or two. If I can recall I think Slash wanted to play those songs when he started with the Conspirator's as at that time he had no outlet to play them live. Now he is back in Guns I hope he leaves them out of the set. He has so many great songs outside of Guns now that his fans want to hear and the fans at the Conspirators show I think would be more Slash fan than Guns fan if you know what I mean.

• Like 3