Guns N' Roses 2019 Plans?

10 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

I think guns will hit Antarctica next summer. They haven't played there yet. Imagine axl, slash and co belting out the opening sequence of IT'S SO EASY to a handful of confused scientists on the Ross Ice Shelf.

Metallica played in Antarctica, Coke-Cola sponsored they, the idea was that Metallica with the music make to melt the Antarctica ice.:)

Guess it's gonna be the next leg of the tour focusing on unexplored destinations such as

Bangladesh

Pakistan

Syria (Bashar Al Assad special victory party)

Mongolia

South Sudan

Ivory Coast

Kim Jong Un Rock Festival in Pyung Yang

+ Very Special show for Horse Racing Championship 2019 in Saudi Arabia

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Haha 3

Another year of NITL in my opinion would be a mistake (outside of the millions earnt). Intermittent touring? Sure. Something like 2011, but hopefully there's a push to work together outside of touring or rehearsing for a tour as well. I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see. 

As we've said many, many times 'hope for the best, prepare for the worst'. For me this new album really isn't on my mind much or at all until I read a Slash headline or see one of the many new speculative threads about the future. Whatever happens, happens!

Edited by Tom2112

Slash told Mitch Lafon that he will be touring with SMKC until the fall of 2019 with a break in March-April (because Myles will be writing with Alter Bridge). And he will look into what GnR is doing during the break and then after the SMKC tour finishes.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

He has his spring tour here, and I expect him to do festivals after that. So thats probably a lot of Europe untill like half / end of july, maybe Asia and SA after that?

He said he'll be doing SA in May, then European festivals and another NA round in the summer.

• Sad 1

It makes the most sense for Axl to release a CD 10th Anniversary set with CD2 etc. and promote that while Slash focuses on the SMKC tour. Then when that's all over, the guys can relax for a bit before getting Guns back together to focus on a new new album, and then start the touring cycle again.

But this is GN'R, so fuck logic, right?

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Slash told Mitch Lafon that he will be touring with SMKC until the fall of 2019 with a break in March-April (because Myles will be writing with Alter Bridge). And he will look into what GnR is doing during the break and then after the SMKC tour finishes.

Well this would fall in line with Terminator 6: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terminator_6 The untitled Terminator film is scheduled to be released by Paramount Pictures and 20th Century Fox on November 15, 2019.

On 8.10.2018 at 3:59 PM, Italian girl said:

OMG, NO!!!

Fuck, that pretty much means nothing will happen next year regarding Guns writing new stuff.
A whole year wasted on a shitty solo album is something to be pissed about at this point, imo. :D

Edited by El Guapo
  • Haha 1

On 8.10.2018 at 5:06 PM, Azifwekare said:

It makes the most sense for Axl to release a CD 10th Anniversary set with CD2 etc. and promote that while Slash focuses on the SMKC tour. Then when that's all over, the guys can relax for a bit before getting Guns back together to focus on a new new album, and then start the touring cycle again.

Nobody gives a shit about CD. Now fewer than ever.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2018 at 10:06 AM, Azifwekare said:

What do you mean by promoting CD2? Touring with a CD-era lineup? I don't think that would work anymore.