The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

7 hours ago, LandOla said:

Atlas shrugged on third of June, you heard it here first

There is still no Atlas Shrugged link connected to their Linkfire account. For previous releases, they had set up non-public Linkfire pages in advance (and that's how we knew Hard Skool was coming a week or so before its release, because someone replaced 'Absurd' with 'HardSkool' in the url).

10 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

There is still no Atlas Shrugged link connected to their Linkfire account. For previous releases, they had set up non-public Linkfire pages in advance (and that's how we knew Hard Skool was coming a week or so before its release, because someone replaced 'Absurd' with 'HardSkool' in the url).

Name may have changed though

On 5/24/2022 at 2:44 AM, Live Like a Suicide said:

I'd it possible they knew we did that last time. They are aware of things discussed on the forum after all. Or maybe the name has changed. Atlas fn shrugged being the obvious candidate because they're so cool and edgy like that. 

Edited by rumandraisin

Sp1at update at Gnrevo: 

Just an update.

i asked if June is still the month, twas said a new song is 'forthcoming', word used, so I presume something is still planned. Slash camp.

I think when the European tour starts, if someone can get hold of the setlist, that'll give a clue, because there's nothing on the internet.

In essence, I haven't found anything useful

• Like 2