North American Tour Dates Announced

1 minute ago, guitarpatch said:

The time to announce something would be the next few weeks as the initial sales taper/or more dates added. After that, there’s little chance of anything happening 

Even still, it fits the timeline that is being rumoured (March)

As always, everything with a pinch of salt until ginger bollocks says otherwise

9 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I can't be the only one in this thread that thinks new music is coming?! Well probably Hard School but new to mostly everyone else and a version we haven't heard! 

Here's my thing: I just don't care to speculate anymore. I'm tired of GN'R thinking thay forcing their fans to play a guessing game is the best way to go about their business. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

Really hope dirty honey get the support for these shows 

Just saw them in a small bar with about 300 people. They killed it but looks very weathered and tired.  Yes some good money opening for GnR would keep them healthy and going strong.

23 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

Not sure if this is helpful or not, but there is a citi card presale tomorrow at noon.  So if you have a citi card you don't have to sign up for nighttrain (like I almost did).

Thanks Chester - saw that. Looks like there is a 2 hour time difference between Citi and Nightrain. Not sure how fast pit tickets will go, but I think they are worth it for Metlife (side seating is relatively far from the stage there)

If one joins Nightrain today, do you get the presale code or is it too late?

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Here's my thing: I just don't care to speculate anymore. I'm tired of GN'R thinking thay forcing their fans to play a guessing game is the best way to go about their business. 

See, with any other band I'd be saying that a new stadium tour this soon after the end of the NITL tour would be a guarantee of a new album but then this isn't any other band is it? :lol: 

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, nycgunner said:

Thanks Chester - saw that. Looks like there is a 2 hour time difference between Citi and Nightrain. Not sure how fast pit tickets will go, but I think they are worth it for Metlife (side seating is relatively far from the stage there)

If one joins Nightrain today, do you get the presale code or is it too late?

Don't join Nightrain. You'll just be throwing money down the drain. 

• GNFNR 1

49 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

You're welcome. We had probably 25-30 people in 2016. About 15 of which were forum members. 

I'm 90% sure I won't be going to the Comerica show but I'm more than happy to hang out, drink and celebrate music in the hours prior lol

Maybe the Backstreet Boys are the co headliner. 

Nowadays you see these cross genre shows and it sure as hell wouldn't surprise me if we are a few years away from seeing a show like that, the Backstreet Boys actually had a stadium tour a few years ago with Nelly and Florida Georgia line as they opener, boy band/rap/country 

17 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Don't join Nightrain. You'll just be throwing money down the drain. 

I was in it a few years. It's worth it for access to shows that'll sell out right away like if they did another special show like Brooklyn Bowl. But for regular $300 plus fees pit tickets,he should be fine in the general onsale.

36 minutes ago, k12 said:

Who are the people here kidding they are not going to go, if they are playing within 2 hours of you I am pretty sure you are going to wind up going as it gets closer

I skipped every show within a reasonable driving distance on the 2017 arena run, and I'll be happily skipping these as well. I saw four nearly identical shows between 2016 and 2017, I don't need to see what is still essentially the same show yet again. 

29 minutes ago, k12 said:

Nowadays you see these cross genre shows and it sure as hell wouldn't surprise me if we are a few years away from seeing a show like that, the Backstreet Boys actually had a stadium tour a few years ago with Nelly and Florida Georgia line as they opener, boy band/rap/country 

You're totally right, but my god, I hope that doesn't happen. 

• Like 1

Another run of stadium dates here in the States seems overly ambitious,I can’t see this selling all that well .Been wrong before but we’ll see how this shakes out .Seen them three times since Slash and Duff came back into the fold and recently at Palladium  so it’ll be a hard pass for me 

1 minute ago, Axl_morris said:

Does anyone think there's more to come? 

Can write off coheadline which some people suggested. Can write off new music as that is just not happening.

High profile support bands? What is there to look forward too when you have seen like 12 NITL shows?

Yeah big name opening acts is my guess.