NITL live videos on youtube

On 6/23/2020 at 11:08 AM, SAU3R said:

Iron Maiden did this really well with the Flight 666 movie, but it was also the behind the scenes footage and the travel footage what made Flight 666 so great... Would love to see a movie of the whole GNR entourage traveling from one city to the next with BTS footage and a selection of songs from the city

It was great, but it wasn't them doing it, it was the Banger Films crew of Sam Dunn who made the movie. Maiden aren't film makers, who knows what they'd have turned out?

On 23-6-2020 at 3:10 PM, t-p-d-a said:

I use the program "Hybrid" to use the interframe technic to make this video in 60fps. he simulate the missing information from the previous frame and the next frame. Looks smooth as f'@$

Interframe is a compression technique and compression makes you lose quality, in order to do a double framerate video you would need an interlaced source and the YT clips are progressive so it's not even possible to do that.

Anyways I 4K'ed the YT clips which took 48 hours to render but the results are very good when u consider the source was compressed 1080p. Will be out sooner than soon.

https://cdn.knightlab.com/libs/juxtapose/latest/embed/index.html?uid=2db4f2bc-b653-11ea-a30b-0edaf8f81e27

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FRANSAD said:

Interframe is a compression technique and compression makes you lose quality, in order to do a double framerate video you would need an interlaced source and the YT clips are progressive so it's not even possible to do that.

Anyways I 4K'ed the YT clips which took 48 hours to render but the results are very good when u consider the source was compressed 1080p. Will be out sooner than soon.

https://cdn.knightlab.com/libs/juxtapose/latest/embed/index.html?uid=2db4f2bc-b653-11ea-a30b-0edaf8f81e27

:headbang:

Edited by DTJ80

17 hours ago, Creed said:

Is Fernando still on Discord? If so, tell him to upload some classic stuff in awesome quality. Like Munich 93 (as seen in the Estranged Video) or the first GnR show from 2001. The 20th anniversary of it is upcoming.

And ask him, why we never got more classic video stuff from 1985-2002.

Someone did I think and he said something like it didn't make sense to release shit from other lineups.. Fucking stupid.. I would rather see and pay for some of that classic stuff any day of the week. Guns hardly have anything out there compared to other bands.. Show the younger world why they were a phenomenon back in the day.  Just about every band out there released stuff from past lineups..  Why be so petty?

• Like 4

It does seem rather silly. Imagine if KISS had canned the entire KISSOLOGY series because the focus is on older line-ups. I've always thought that a retrospective release along those lines (a package for each era) would be perfect for the history of Guns N' Roses. Give us a few remastered shows from each line-up and stick it out on Blu-ray with the highlights appearing on the band's YouTube channel. Make up for the takedowns by offering the content.

That's not to say stop putting out the NITL stuff, but that can co-exist. Do both and sell it to the fans instead of the latest laundry bag or toy truck. They've hopped aboard the KISS train for merchandise so I wish they'd at least offer the concert content as well.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, James Bond said:

It does seem rather silly. Imagine if KISS had canned the entire KISSOLOGY series because the focus is on older line-ups. I've always thought that a retrospective release along those lines (a package for each era) would be perfect for the history of Guns N' Roses. Give us a few remastered shows from each line-up and stick it out on Blu-ray with the highlights appearing on the band's YouTube channel. Make up for the takedowns by offering the content.

That's not to say stop putting out the NITL stuff, but that can co-exist. Do both and sell it to the fans instead of the latest laundry bag or toy truck. They've hopped aboard the KISS train for merchandise so I wish they'd at least offer the concert content as well.

The Kiss train also involves releasing  new music, as well as live albums. 

Ok the last album was 2012, but it was their 20th! 

• Like 2

On 24.6.2020 at 10:07 PM, Creed said:

Is Fernando still on Discord? If so, tell him to upload some classic stuff in awesome quality. Like Munich 93 (as seen in the Estranged Video) or the first GnR show from 2001. The 20th anniversary of it is upcoming.

And ask him, why we never got more classic video stuff from 1985-2002.

There ain't such things as classic stuff from 1985-2002 ;)

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

Next Video is:

This I Love from Berlin 2018

:lol: TB may as well upload all of Berlin show. The european merch wasnt to bad gor the beginning of the 2018 tour. Always liked that uzi suicide shirt and wished they sold it on the GNR store.

I think we can retire the "Axl only sound like shit because the are cell phone recordings"  excuse now

11 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

If we don't complain too much we might get nothing from Houston 2016 next!

That would make too much sense to release songs from shows where Axl actually sounds fairly good

• Like 2