This I Love (2016)

Prostitute  (2017)

Duff:

Shackler's Revenge (2014)

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • ABSUЯD 2

46 minutes ago, Alexmee239 said:

Axl didn't do the intro to WTTJ this time right?

It looked like he was trying to do the WTTJ intro that he did at Rose Bar 2010, but not much came out.

SOD is cool to finally see busted out again, one thing I really miss though is the cool little guitar lick that was on the early live versions and the Village Session mixes - ironically I  always felt that little bluesy melodic lick was the most Slash-esque sounding thing in the nuGNR era

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

How the fuck is Frank drumming with a broken hand? I don’t know that much about drumming so looking for a serious answer how he’s doing it. Does it sound worse tonight?

No idea how he did it. But i heard zero difference in his playing. 

He is badass if you ask me. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'd rather see Axl/Slash/Izzy/Duff/Steven do a less than ideal job than some absolute random nobody do things flawlessly.

exactly.  I love when people pretend the fill ins are better.  Slash s slash for a reason

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

29 minutes ago, Gackt said:

That was quite possibly the worst live performance of Street of Dreams ever.

Please let Fortus just do the entire solo section.

I thought Slash did his bit OK but Fortus nailed his part - if you look at the video, you can see Axl totally digging the solo and moving with it any time there was a spike in the notes.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yup.

It's also weird and moronic that some people want total randoms to replace Izzy...to play the songs he wrote. Like...what? It's objectively stupid.

The more I think about it the more angry and perplexed I become.

Take your Prozac and go to bed 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

There's a real good vintage Slash solo somewhere in SOD, with about 300 extra noodle notes added. Axl is unlistenable on the entire song, though. God damn that was rough. Even in the worst periods of 2011-2014, SOD was usually pretty good even when it was 100% Mickey. But fuck lmao. 

Looks like it causes Axl some stress to sing high notes. It’s like his voice can’t grip onto anything. It’s just airless sound coming out with no way of creating the power we’re use to hearing from Axl. He puts his hand on his chest near his throat out of instinct. I’m guessing that’s to help feel his voice so it doesn’t feel like it’s escaping. But there’s no fullness to it. Maybe it’s just lost for good at his age, but still seems like he wants to find something. He’s trying. Just simply not there 

2 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

WFT Slash?!?!? The one song with the most slashesque solo abslutely destroyed by Slash himself.

Its like he isnt even trying,no Melisa, no nothing 

Exactly my thought. Fortus came in clutch though for the second part. Slash's take on Chinese material hasn't been my favourite personally. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alejandro GNR said:

WFT Slash?!?!? The one song with the most slashesque solo abslutely destroyed by Slash himself.

Its like he isnt even trying,no Melisa, no nothing 

Melissa could have played a better solo on her keyboard 

• Like 2