ABSUЯD Single released at midnight

5 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

They turned off comments lmao

Comments are automatically turned off on all YouTube-generated "art tracks" and have been for several months. This isn't a GNR thing, but a YouTube thing.

For example, the art track for November Rain also has comments turned off: 

Edited by Kahz

1 minute ago, Bitchisback said:

They turned off comments lmao

not exactly... it's the youtube algorithm that does that, they didn't upload it on youtube, automaticaly did because is now part of their online streaming catalogy... if you look, every song on that channel dont have open comments

I hated this song with a passion an hour ago but this studio cut is not bad at all. This would have been the best song on CD and Slash kills it. Still working on getting past the “pussy full of maggots” lyric, but I’ll get there. 

Fuck GNR for their toxic treatment of me because they’ve got me for awhile again. Goddamn I love this band.

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

Just now, guitarpatch said:

So if there’s an album, we’re getting CD II with Slash and Duff pasted over the top

In some instances, I'm perfectly fine with that. Atlas, Perhaps, hard school, that would be great to have fully mixed and mastered with Slash and Duff. But it probably means we will have to go through a couple of these.

I will say, it is weirdly infectious. 

9 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I concur. The instruments actually sound really good. Slash's tone in particular sounds rather Illusions like.

I'd bet he's using a Jubilee :lol:

Duff sounds killer, Slash could be louder imo but the tones great. Not too much gain