Hard Skool is coming!

1 minute ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Was Axl wearing that same tshirt at the show? He doesn’t change outfits from tour to tour anymore but he does change shirts

Yeah,that's my thought. Given he's got that dressing gown on it looks like it would have been directly after the final bow....so could probably be verified by someone who has a photo. 

Either way, whether it's real or not, we're probably giving it far too much attention! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

People are around people all the time. It’s best that the people who feel this way just stay home. I guarantee you will be 100% safe from catching Covid 

No, I mean I don’t want the band postponing the gig because they have covid. I’m not worried about myself right now. Haha. I’ve been waiting for this Chicago show for over a year now. 

Edited by GnR Chris
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

A rather creepy comment to make based on the fact she looks more than half her age. Pretty odd thing to say. 

What I said was pretty tame, actually, from a reletive standpoint. It's not unusual for rockstars to fuck women less than haf their age backstage, or even date them. Worse things have happened in that scene, I assure you.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

He probably lives life like most GN'R fans, and myself. L!VE FREE. 

I hope he got a piece of her sweet ass. (Assuming she's 18+)

Totally agree...I could give a rats ass.  Just surprised with all the money on line he/they would risk any potential exposure.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

He said "they should be releasing it soon"....that's rich..... As if he personally isn't in control of all GN'R releases. 

If anyone would know, it would be him lol

The only thing that gives me hope is the fact Absurd was released recently. Slash and Duff being involved also give me hope, because I feel like they wouldn't put up with Axl taking 15 years to release something. They have to motivate/encourage him a little. This "soon" feels different to me than all the other soons. Especially with the rumor of Vinyl, Fernando lightly suggesting a single, Beta saying a CD. Absurd being released says a lot to me.

That being said if nothing comes out from this band ever again I wouldn't be surprised in even the slightest. For now, I have some semblance of hope.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

With this Friday, September 17th, being the 30th anniversary of the Use Your Illusion releases, it could be a day where the band releases "Hard Skool" and announces a release date for a new album.

That would be way too cool and make way too much sense for GNR

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

The only thing that gives me hope is the fact Absurd was released recently. Slash and Duff being involved also give me hope, because I feel like they wouldn't put up with Axl taking 15 years to release something. They have to motivate/encourage him a little. This "soon" feels different to me than all the other soons. Especially with the rumor of Vinyl, Fernando lightly suggesting a single, Beta saying a CD. Absurd being released says a lot to me.

That being said if nothing comes out from this band ever again I wouldn't be surprised in even the slightest. For now, I have some semblance of hope.

There is a lot of smoke for there not to be any fire. For crying out loud, we got a "new' single just a month ago. Yeah, it is SIlkworms, but still... we aren't all crazy for suspecting an album might be on the horizon this time. But as you said, if nothing ever happens again, that also isn't surprising

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 3

Lots of people asking her how did Hardschool sound but no reply yet. Wonder if Axl has all of his songs in his iPhone or he just played it in a Bluetooth speaker.

also, I have a friend way hotter than this girl. I’m wondering if I should take her to the next GNR concert in Argentina maybe that’s how I get to meet Axl :awesomeface:

Edited by alangarcianr
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

There is a lot of smoke for there not to be any fire. For crying out loud, we got a "new' single just a month ago. Yeah, it is SIlkworms, but still... we aren't all crazy for suspecting an album might be on the horizon this time.

This is a very different scenario than Axl saying new music is soon in say, 2012. I think a big thing people leave out is that Slash and Duff are a big part of the band now. This isn't solely Axl at the helm anymore. If Slash and Duff say to Axl "we really want to release some new stuff", whats the guy got to lose? He has dozens of songs in the vault that Slash and Duff could re-work without Axl having to do that much besides signing stuff off and re-learning the lyrics for the occasional live song. People in Axl's camp (Beta and Fernando) alluded to a new CD, Slash himself said there's some new stuff coming. This isn't the odd 2013 Fortus interview saying "a new album is on the way" with nothing else happening, right now everything points to something new, even if it's just Hard School. I was feeling negative a few days and weeks ago but today re-invigorated everything. If nothing happens by the end of the year, then we go back to sadness I think.

• Like 2