Stagecoach 2022: Axl Rose joins Carrie Underwood for performance on Mane Stage

11 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Also, that guitarist on the audience-left side of the stage was shitting himself when Axl came on, lol.

Didn't get that vibe. Played it great though.

I wonder how these things come about. Was he in the vincinity and she just asked him? She ask beforehand whether he would come? If so, how many times does that happen and why did he just decide to do it? Is he a fan? Either way, it was cool seeing him out there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

He looks great, I really hope this is his new look.

There's really not much difference to how he looked last year. .. he's just added a black waistcoat... it's not exactly a huge departure🤣 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

I’ve met Carrie a few times over the years. She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous in person.

I have never met her in person but I believe you 😆 She's not too bad from the concerts or pics I have seen either 😆 I actually think her dancing/back ground vocals could bring a lot more excitement to the live shows. Make it happen Axl, make it happen 😂

Edited by Tourettes2400

2 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I have never met her in person but I believe you 😆 She's not too bad from the concerts or pics I have seen either 😆

I work in country radio, so I’ve been lucky! While the meet and greets are always brief, she’s always been very chill and friendly every time that I’ve met her, and she loves to talk about her family. She’s good people. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

I work in country radio, so I’ve been lucky! While the meet and greets are always brief, she’s always been very chill and friendly every time that I’ve met her, and she loves to talk about her family. She’s good people. 

I live in Nashville so I have had a ton of friends and people tell me the same thing. That she is always very courteous and friendly. She has also been known to get wild at the Nashville Predators games back when her husband was playing, lol.

2 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I live in Nashville so I have had a ton of friends and people tell me the same thing. That she is always very courteous and friendly. She has also been known to get wild at the Nashville Predators games back when her husband was playing, lol.

Nashville is my home away from home! I’ve been there a bunch over the past decade. Absolutely love that city. I was just there in February, and I’m already dying to head back!

11 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

I’ve met Carrie a few times over the years. She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous in person.

I'll believe that in a heartbeat. I'm usually not the type to openly talk about the looks of a woman I've never met, like many internet weirdos do, but her looks (totally my type) paired with what seems to be her great character - as I said, I'd totally have a crush on her if I ever got to know her lol :lol:

14 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It is his best performance of SCOM in a long time, but it still sounds like shit lol.

Edit: I mean, there is still no power behind his vocals, and Underwood is simply belting it out better at the start.

Come on guys... I mean.. What are we expecting? Our man is 60 years now, give him a rest! I'm a fan since I was 9. now I'm 40. And I'm glad to see him still on stage. Please already stop this Axl shape and voice bashing. He's not as good, as he once was? Yeah. But that's live. Let's just enjoy him, still having fun in three hours plus concerts! I'm very grateful, that he's still performing. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

7 minutes ago, TheGeneral said:

I'll believe that in a heartbeat. I'm usually not the type to openly talk about the looks of a woman I've never met, like many internet weirdos do, but her looks (totally my type) paired with what seems to be her great character - as I said, I'd totally have a crush on her if I ever got to know her lol :lol:

She’s great with fans, and I’ve always had to prepare myself each time that I’ve met her 😂 I did talk to her about her collaboration with Aerosmith one time, and she lit up talking about it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Real McCoy said:

She’s great with fans, and I’ve always had to prepare myself each time that I’ve met her 😂 I did talk to her about her collaboration with Aerosmith one time, and she lit up talking about it. 

She definitely seems like she is a rock fan. I know a lot of people do not like when "pop" stars or anyone other than 80's groups act like they like rock, but I personally love it. If they are truly a fan, I am all for it.

• GNFNR 1

59 minutes ago, ZODIAC said:

Come on guys... I mean.. What are we expecting? Our man is 60 years now, give him a rest! I'm a fan since I was 9. now I'm 40. And I'm glad to see him still on stage. Please already stop this Axl shape and voice bashing. He's not as good, as he once was? Yeah. But that's live. Let's just enjoy him, still having fun in three hours plus concerts! I'm very grateful, that he's still performing. 

Word

1 hour ago, The Real McCoy said:

I don’t know much about her, but yeah wow she was gorgeous. Was Axl on stage with her? I didn’t actually notice… :P

• Haha 1