Stagecoach 2022: Axl Rose joins Carrie Underwood for performance on Mane Stage

44 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

As far as vocal performance goes, I'd say this is pretty in line with how Axl's voice has sounded on these songs since 2017 really.

He's looking to be in much better shape physically than at any point in the last decade though!

Agree with both points. 

On 5/1/2022 at 9:58 AM, Live Like a Suicide said:

It is his best performance of SCOM in a long time, but it still sounds like shit lol.

Edit: I mean, there is still no power behind his vocals, and Underwood is simply belting it out better at the start.

I don't think the performance sounded like shit at all. And I'm not the kind the of person who gives Axl a free pass.

It's always good see him around :D

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

8 hours ago, Padme said:

I don't think the performance sounded like shit at all. And I'm not the kind the of person who gives Axl a free pass.

It's always good see him around :D

I think some of these people just need to sit at home and listen to the CD because nothing will satisfy them outside of that lol

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Locke said:

I'm not a country music fan and so I have limited knowledge of Carrie Underwood. But, man, did this make me happy. She's such a big fan that she labeled this the greatest night of her life. This seemed like a dream come true for her. Here's hoping she'll pay it forward someday for an artist who adores her work. Loved it.

I'm a country music fan, but I have limited knowledge of Carrie Underwood too. ;)

39 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Axl hasn't looked that good in years. If he dropped a tad more weight, had some facial hair and different head of hair, he would be close to the best Axl of all time, the 2006 Axl :D

:lol: I know what you mean but nobody is ageing backwards 16 years. Not even Axl. He looks good for where he is now.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, alfierose said:

:lol: I know what you mean but nobody is ageing backwards 16 years. Not even Axl. He looks good for where he is now.

Exactly, still isn't has someone that create the youth fountain.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2022 at 11:02 AM, Rayno said:

Well, if THIS is supposed to be a decent (let alone good) performance than I am afraid our expectations got really low.

To me it is more, setting realistic expectations for a aging rocker with a very demanding vocal style.  For modern day Axl who is in his 60, this was not bad honestly