07/15/22 - Hanover, DE - HDI Arena

alfierose

2 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

- If I have one criticism, it's the slow pace of WTTJ. You want to rock out, but it didn't really work for everyone. Both Hanover and Munich. Reckless Life and Shadow Of Your Love serve their purpose better than WTTJ. Sadly

Yep. WTF was that?. I stopped recording as it sounded that crappy.

1 hour ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

These two can’t even get on the same page when folding a flag and you’re all expecting “new” music from them 

They did make it happen after all, though... Let's put that into the equation.

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

- Slash's Reckless Life intro like in GN'R Lies

Just watched.. That was a pretty great performance.. Best one I saw this tour.  Never in a million years did I ever think I would see them play that live again.. Just didn't think Axl had it in him. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Thanks for all these!

Reckless Life actually sounded fairly good there, Axl is sounding decent on it.  I am glad they brought that one back I always thought more songs on Lies such as that should be brought back.  Hoping for Move to the City next

• Like 1

Saw the Reckless Life vid, a vocal coach can really do wonders. Axl's much more in control with his voice. It will only get better! Hope to see them on absolutely fire here in Porto Alegre this September!  :axl:

• Like 4

On 7/19/2022 at 5:34 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Why hire a former maid, they said.

Folding is an irrelevant set of skills that has no place in the world of rock and roll, they said.

Beta wasn't there for the moment she trained her entire life for.

Bro... :D

On 7/17/2022 at 6:37 PM, janrichmond said:

you can tell that Duff really wants to just snatch that flag off them and do it properly :lol:

Everyone is watching and thinking: really guys? It's a flag its not like folding a fitted sheet. Get it together

• Haha 2

On 7/15/2022 at 6:25 PM, Powerage5 said:

I don’t want to sound like I’m knocking him or anything - it’s very possible that he’s normally a really nice guy. But that was my only real encounter with him and I was not left impressed. That’s all I have to go off of myself. 

He was super cool when I met him outside Hammerstein in 2006….probably having a bad night

• GNFNR 1

• alfierose unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...