2023 WORLD TOUR

When do you guys think they will reduce the ticket prices. Most of these shows are selling very poorly. I’m thinking with Aerosmith’s announcement the other day about a US fall farewell tour, many gunners might end up spending money on aerosmith because I’m sure they will be expensive tix

4 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

When do you guys think they will reduce the ticket prices. Most of these shows are selling very poorly. I’m thinking with Aerosmith’s announcement the other day about a US fall farewell tour, many gunners might end up spending money on aerosmith because I’m sure they will be expensive tix

They could actually take a leaf out of Aerosmith’s book and have a big opening act like Aerosmith have with The Black Crowe’s on this tour. They need an opening act capable of selling 10-15,000 on their own. I think pre covid they had a tour lined up with The Smashing Punpkins opening. They need a band on that level to flog more tickets.

I don’t think dropping the price will help. Yeah the tickets are expensive, but from the 20-25 people I’ve spoken to who are GnR heads about various gigs on the tour, money was never mentioned as a reason for them not going. 

• Like 1

I often wonder if the band is playing a joke on richard, or he secretly suffers from dementia. 'What are we playing tonight guys?' 'Well richard (AKA DICK) we are going to open with its so easy to really mix it up!'

Either he's being played, he's seriously ill or he's telling a brazen arrogant lie to fans to try to sell more tickets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

I found "we don't have setlists" particularly entertaining given that we've seen photographs of them – photos that have even been posted on GN'R's socials 😂

Is it possible he can't read? That was transcribed from a radio show, after all. 

• Haha 2

I just looked up Aerosmith prices, thought it would be a fun concert to attend with my dad in Detroit, but at almost $300 each for the cheapest tickets... can't swing it.

Guns isn't going to Detroit this year. Any other gigs in that area anyone knows about that would be fun?

3 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I just looked up Aerosmith prices, thought it would be a fun concert to attend with my dad in Detroit, but at almost $300 each for the cheapest tickets... can't swing it.

Guns isn't going to Detroit this year. Any other gigs in that area anyone knows about that would be fun?

Could have sworn I saw upper levels/behind the stage for $90-120

18 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

its happening slowly. 

for example good lower bowl tickets at hershey went from $179  to $159-$139

pit its $50 less

but with no promotion from this band.  those tickets with not sell at $25.

Edited by felixGNR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, felixGNR said:

ticket prices are $60 to $500 plus fees.

tickets go on sale tomorrow. you are seeing a resellers site.

Thanks! I'll probably be able to score some then. Where do you recommend snagging tickets these days? 

5 hours ago, Sweersa said:

Thanks! I'll probably be able to score some then. Where do you recommend snagging tickets these days? 

i think you should stick to ticketmaster.

even wait to the week  of /day of show for new  seats to be released.

• Like 2

On 5/3/2023 at 5:05 PM, janrichmond said:

Lol

"Hopefully we'll shake things up a bit and switch around songs"

Exciting stuff guys!🤥

Definitely. This means they will open with Chinese Democracy instead of Its so Easy! So dangerous!

• GNFNR 2