2023 WORLD TOUR

19 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

b5WYCKv.jpgGot our tix for Paris as well, and then 2 days later- Disneyland!!!

2 Mickeys within 3 days!!!

Bastille Day on the Friday, epic fireworks display at the Eiffel tower and probably lots more on in the city. Good weekend for the show.

• GNFNR 2

6 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Cover the barcode, someone can use it before you...

Wait. They can still get in even without the proper ticket?

5 hours ago, Axl_morris said:

Bastille Day on the Friday, epic fireworks display at the Eiffel tower and probably lots more on in the city. Good weekend for the show.

Nice. Aside from the fireworks, what are must do/see during Bastille Day?

Axl should use his baritone voice for this tour, that low to middle range grit sounded so good when he used it at that London show last year, especially on NIghtrain, as well as the opening part of Madagascar from one of the Prague shows I believe it was.

When he uses that gritty voice during the end of Chinese Democracy live, it always sounds good.

Bring back Bad Obsession, Pretty Tied Up, Locomotive, Breakdown, I.R.S, Dust N Bones, Hair of the Dog from Spaghetti in memory of Dan, Shackler's Revenge (maybe using the estranged voice for the chorus, plus Duff played that song live with the last GNR lineup), perform Don't Cry like the demo version, Riad n the bedouins could sound super cool like that as well. I could also see Axl & Carrie Underwood rewrite the lyrics for and record One in a Million for a singles release.

5 hours ago, Skamos66 said:

Axl should use his baritone voice for this tour, that low to middle range grit sounded so good when he used it at that London show last year, especially on NIghtrain, as well as the opening part of Madagascar from one of the Prague shows I believe it was.

When he uses that gritty voice during the end of Chinese Democracy live, it always sounds good.

Bring back Bad Obsession, Pretty Tied Up, Locomotive, Breakdown, I.R.S, Dust N Bones, Hair of the Dog from Spaghetti in memory of Dan, Shackler's Revenge (maybe using the estranged voice for the chorus, plus Duff played that song live with the last GNR lineup), perform Don't Cry like the demo version, Riad n the bedouins could sound super cool like that as well. I could also see Axl & Carrie Underwood rewrite the lyrics for and record One in a Million for a singles release.

If you genuinely think Axl Rose and Carrie Underwood are going to rewrite and record One In A Million I worry for you! 

That's about as likely as Slash taking his trousers down on stage at Glastonbury and having 'I quit' written on his arse. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2023 at 6:33 PM, ChristmasFnatic said:

Wait. They can still get in even without the proper ticket?

Nice. Aside from the fireworks, what are must do/see during Bastille Day?

I recommend Parc Asterix instead of Disneyland, if you've been to Disney World or Disney Land in the US. It's a better park if you're not with kids, IMO.

• Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

image.png.3f629c6bafe0874331560535d1bfae59.png

image.png.ba0074d52a0fe7a008cbe0568cbb048f.png

image.png.db6a6017edfd5f1764f462e05562f177.png

image.png.0d637c3c75cc47e71c34c370b1202974.png

I have no idea why so little is being done to generate any excitement for this tour. 

Starts in a week and no-one seems to care, from management to promoters down to band members, who just a week or so ago are busy promoting their solo stuff! 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, allwaystired said:

I have no idea why so little is being done to generate any excitement for this tour. 

Starts in a week and no-one seems to care, from management to promoters down to band members, who just a week or so ago are busy promoting their solo stuff! 

maybe because they know it's their last swan song and then they're free  :P

Can't wait to hear Atlas and Oh My God with Slash's loud noodling guitar, low drums and Axl vocals, and Duff's bass coming in and out through the song. 

Edit: Clarification, the above as singles in support of the 2023 tour. 

Edited by Sweersa

5 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Can't wait to hear Atlas and Oh My God with Slash's loud noodling guitar, low drums and Axl vocals, and Duff's bass coming in and out through the song. 

Edit: Clarification, the above as singles in support of the 2023 tour. 

what?