Slash's blues album set for May; single out now. SERPENT festival announced

Raise Hell is one of the best rock songs I've heard in the last decade, and I thought the last album was a big step up from the first two, Dorothy is one of those newer rock bands that is worth checking out. I find it no surprise Slash wanted to work with her.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

21 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah she's really gone off the deep end in the last couple years. Honestly the only reason that I'm still interested and go to her shows is because of my friend.

I'm not sure if you follow her on social media but she was completely unbearable. I had to unfollow her Instagram quick lol. 

21 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah she's really gone off the deep end in the last couple years. Honestly the only reason that I'm still interested and go to her shows is because of my friend.

I'm not sure if you follow her on social media but she was completely unbearable. I had to unfollow her Instagram quick lol. 

3 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

Yeah I follow her on Instagram.

1 hour ago, Free Bird said:

Anybody listened to the new snippet?

holy mthfr

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C40va43PgGm/?igsh=NTkzM250bzJwaHV3

Sorry, link seemingly doesn’t lead directly to the snippet. But it’s out there, somewhere on Insta and Twitter. And it’s the one I’m the most excited for, based on the material we got to so far. Sounds brilliant, even if it’s just 10 sec. snippet.

Edited by Free Bird

19 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Sorry, link seemingly doesn’t lead directly to the snippet. But it’s out there, somewhere on Insta and Twitter. And it’s the one I’m the most excited for, based on the material we got to so far. Sounds brilliant, even if it’s just 10 sec. snippet.

Yea it's one of his recent posts and also on the reels page. Sounds really fuckin good :devilshades:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5YzNIMJLSy/

Edited by Gordon Comstock
added link
  • Like 1

Hopefully they have a blast touring this record and they come along pretty well with each other. Maybe they start writing some kind of new music all together while touring and sound checking and it’s the beginning of something really great :drool:

• Like 3