LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

On 1/26/2020 at 12:13 AM, vloors said:

If this tour doesnt have any new music then the only other way the tour will continue to be successful would be if afd 5 has gotten back together.....heres hoping for either new tunes or afd 5.

i would say the afd poster along with the shout outs to adler would give credence that this afd 5 is possible, there are no other hints that have been as forthcoming as those as of now

• GNFNR 1

4 hours ago, Axlr0s37 said:

I hope this isn't their only upload. This could potentially lead to some amazing stuff 

Just listened to this and hoping we get more stuff like this. Woukd love to have been in the first row of this gig.

22 hours ago, soon said:

This interview with Axl is during the NBA finals 2000-01 Season. Lakers v Sixers. Kobe Bryant was on the Lakers at the time and they won the Championship. He name-checks Kobe.

The ''missing eyebrows'' interview.

@AxlisGod

Frustrating that got locked

What dates did it list, and where did you see it, the insta story

8 minutes ago, Mysteron said:

@AxlisGod

I hate when mods get lock happy.  That coulda stayed open. 

4 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Aye, it's fine. It's just, as you know, the next chapter thing has been put on the Euro dates, but there has been no attachment to the SA dates or tomorrow's date (unless someone can point out otherwise). So, it is of interest.

"The Next Chapter" strikes me as being just the newest in a line of similar phrases. Phrases like "Just Getting Started" and "The Machine Rolls On" that we've seen in their concert posts and Fernando's posts. So, it doesn't really pique my curiosity.

Would love to be wrong though.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Mysteron said:

@AxlisGod

16 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

I hear what you're saying but we already have this thread for social media along with the other threads involving upcoming shows. 

The "Next Chapter" thing has been around for a while, so it seems like we can just discuss tie Instagram post in this thread. 

• Like 2

Just now, RussTCB said:

I hear what you're saying but we already have this thread for social media along with the other threads involving upcoming shows. 

The "Next Chapter" thing has been around for a while, so it seems like we can just discuss tie Instagram post in this thread. 

Cool, if someone sees the insta story, could they post what dates they are advertising as next chapter.

We. Will. Hear. New. Music. This. Year. 
Just one song. And an announcement in winter. 
#IWantToBelieve
#FightTheFuture
#TheTruthIsOutThere

• GNFNR 2
  • Haha 1

I think the only thing new we can figure with the next chapter Instagram stories popping up now is that maybe it means the Super Bowl show is the start of that and not just another NITL show?

I also fucking hate these posts because I’m started to get hyped for whatever it is even though I fully know as a Guns fan it probably won’t be new music or really anything interesting.

29 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think the only thing new we can figure with the next chapter Instagram stories popping up now is that maybe it means the Super Bowl show is the start of that and not just another NITL show?

I also fucking hate these posts because I’m started to get hyped for whatever it is even though I fully know as a Guns fan it probably won’t be new music or really anything interesting.

It's just interesting.

The whole new chapter thing separates the last tour from the new one. I know people are sceptical, and that's fine, everyone carries different expectations. However, it would be good to know when the new chapter officially begins so we can see what it means. I've not seen 'new chapter' attached to tomorrows date or the SA tour, so for those dates, at the moment, I am not expecting much.

Edited by Mysteron
  • Like 1

If “the next chapter” doesn’t mean new music, they’re just asking us to riot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

New toy trucks <3

the won't stop the NITL tour if you don't stop to buy tickets. 

Es Sheeran, they are coming for you, Ginger.

Edited by Creed
  • Haha 1

"Next chapter" doesn't mean the start of something new. It's another chapter in the same book. In other words, just another leg of the tour. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

"Next chapter" doesn't mean the start of something new. It's another chapter in the same book. In other words, just another leg of the tour. 

I get sceptical. Different people think different things. It just would be good to know timescales even if it is the same book.

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

We. Will. Hear. New. Music. This. Year. 
Just one song. And an announcement in winter. 
#IWantToBelieve
#FightTheFuture
#TheTruthIsOutThere

I'm with you brother, this is not like 2002 or 2006 or 2014. They reunited and made some music, which was not the case before. They will release it this year.

• Like 2

While we wait for the Miami gig tomorrow, we can watch Axl on Looney Tunes! Even better - it's free! 

Edited by GNRfanJen

Sorry guys, didn't see it had been discussed here. I believe the ad was targeted location based, from what I remember it just mentioned London, Glasgow and Dublin on my insta account. I only grabbed the chapter screens. It did say "is about to begin" which struck me as they're starting this "Chapter" with Miami tomorrow.

84687031_10221834031665131_348645546505783255373_10221834031545128_8863375102239

• GNFNR 1

19 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Sorry guys, didn't see it had been discussed here. I believe the ad was targeted location based, from what I remember it just mentioned London, Glasgow and Dublin on my insta account. I only grabbed the chapter screens. It did say "is about to begin" which struck me as they're starting this "Chapter" with Miami tomorrow.

84687031_10221834031665131_348645546505783255373_10221834031545128_8863375102239

The next chapter of Not in this lifetime lol.

Hope its something else. Something big.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

While we wait for the Miami gig tomorrow, we can watch Axl on Looney Tunes! Even better - it's free! 

GNR are trolling us now with this shit. We want info on a new record or song and they are giving us the only new Axl song officially released in decades, the fucking Looney Tunes cartoon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1