RussTCB

AFD Locked & Loaded Discounts: Now $399

$360 really isnt all that bad for what you get tbh. Closer to what it should have been on release

• Like 3

2 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

I got the super deluxe last year when it was like $32.   That was a steal.

Imagine my shock when opening it to discover that it also included the fake tatts.  What a bonus!!!  Team Brazil is the gift that keeps on giving!  I can't wait to see what amazing household items Fernando will slap the AFD logo on next!!

Nando has a 6th sense. He really knows what fans what. 

But $32 was a great price. Well done 

See the 3 live tracks at the end of the EP disc, they are from the Marquee gig - sounds great. This must mean that somewhere there must be a properly mixed version of this gig and separate to the overdubbed version from the Niven discs. Still boggles the mind that the gig wasn’t included in full for this set.

Does anyone have any tips on where   They purchased a record console? I would like something to display the l&l set with turntable and speakers.

Anyone here from US willing to ship this to the UK for me? I wanna buy at $360 but the shipping charges on Gnr.com are almost as much as the box! Would hope that shipping from US to UK would be around $150

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

That's a great deal. Although I saw no free shipping.

Total USD $354.74
Subtotal $299.25
Shipping & Handling $30.00
Taxes $25.49

4 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Any clue what the import costs would be into UK?

All in it would cost around £680 I'm sure, I had a look this morning.

• Like 1

These boxes would still be available after a nuclear holocaust. Just when you think they must surely have disposed of or destroyed them all.....they're back! 

The worst 'investment' anyone could ever make! 

• Like 1

Happy I got the turntable and box a few years back. I can’t see how the UYI set for next year will be near this produced, to avoid this level of pricing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rusty69 said:

Happy I got the turntable and box a few years back. I can’t see how the UYI set for next year will be near this produced, to avoid this level of pricing.

You'd hope they've learned from this release and get the pricing accurate from the start........

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

You'd hope they've learned from this release and get the pricing accurate from the start........

4 hours ago, Rusty69 said:

The worst thing is I think they've sold enough at the crazy initial price to try some form of that again, they'll just make less of them!

Hopefully the UYI box will be more like the super deluxe package than the boxset.

I want the UYI box to have a wrist watch. Bicycle shorts. A boa scarf. A boa constrictor. A gun. 

and like a cool litho 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Ant said:

I want the UYI box to have a wrist watch. Bicycle shorts. A boa scarf. A boa constrictor. A gun. 

and like a cool litho 

Don't forget the kilt 

19 hours ago, Dean said:

All in it would cost around £680 I'm sure, I had a look this morning.

Yikes. Shipping + imports cost more than the thing itself. Had it been c. £300-400 I'd probably bite, but £600+ is ludicrous.

1 hour ago, ToonGuns said:

Yikes. Shipping + imports cost more than the thing itself. Had it been c. £300-400 I'd probably bite, but £600+ is ludicrous.

I'm in exactly the same boat. There is literally zero reason to buy it as a UK fan.

I hope for much better offerings for the UYI reissues.

2 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Don't forget the kilt 

And Axl's trainer that fell to the bottom of the ocean.

20 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Don't forget the kilt 

I think I am going to wear the bicycle shorts under the kilt for the full effect