Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I think sometime in 2020 there was an unofficial GNR movie being made by the BBC or some network like that. There was a thread on here when they were looking for actors to portray the band. This instagram clip could be related to that?

That was for the "Axl Rose: GN'R frontman" documentary on Reelz, which aired about a year ago.

This one is something else, probably another unauthorized documentary. I see the actor is Canadian.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

That was for the "Axl Rose: GN'R frontman" documentary on Reelz, which aired about a year ago.

This one is something else, probably another unauthorized documentary. I see the actor is Canadian.

Ah, I forgot it had aired, since I don't really have any interest in those kind of things. But yea, it's probably just another one of those unofficial movies.

• Like 1

On 2/12/2022 at 9:21 AM, cineater said:

So what happen to gunsnfnroses and GNR Truth boards?  They're both gone?

Maybe down for a bit? The first one is really hateful and pathetic. I really can't tell if they even like the band and if they don't it's just a waste of time to devote that kind of energy to them. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mystery said:

Maybe down for a bit? The first one is really hateful and pathetic. I really can't tell if they even like the band and if they don't it's just a waste of time to devote that kind of energy to them. 

Oh I know about the first one.  :wow:  Thank god.

No, they are gone and not just down.  Disappeared in a flash, kind of like your youtubes disappear except you don't get a message.

I know someone out there, who I have blocked, is thinking I should know something about the second one.  They probably won't rethink what they said about me, just continue on with their thinking but if they know something, actually know something, not just think they figured it out, I would appreciate knowing what happen.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, cineater said:

Oh I know about the first one.  :wow:  Thank god.

No, they are gone and not just down.  Disappeared in a flash, kind of like your youtubes disappear except you don't get a message.

I know someone out there, who I have blocked, is thinking I should know something about the second one.  They probably won't rethink what they said about me, just continue on with their thinking but if they know something, actually know something, not just think they figured it out, I would appreciate knowing what happen.

You should have been informed before GNRtruth disappeared, considering you created about 90% of the content there. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

You should have been informed before GNRtruth disappeared, considering you created about 90% of the content there. 

In the off topic section, yeah that's me just typing it out.  Can't seem to get that involved in GNR topics.  I'm pretty good at babbling my way into non related. :lol:

I don't remember you being over there.  Did you have another name or get that information second hand?  I visit your board once in a while.  We are kindred spirits in liking smaller boards.  You mind if I work on a fiction novel in your off topic section?

43 minutes ago, cineater said:

In the off topic section, yeah that's me just typing it out.  Can't seem to get that involved in GNR topics.  I'm pretty good at babbling my way into non related. :lol:

I don't remember you being over there.  Did you have another name or get that information second hand?  I visit your board once in a while.  We are kindred spirits in liking smaller boards.  You mind if I work on a fiction novel in your off topic section?

You know full well he wasn't over there.

That board was set up by the guy responsible for stalking, harassment and the removal of the Youtube videos.  You tried your best to support that place and keep it open - when normal fans avoided it.

9 hours ago, cineater said:

No, I wasn't a member of that site. MSL asked me if I wanted part of it when he started it, but I declined. But I visited and saw all your posts. 

No I don't mind, go ahead. 

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

No, I wasn't a member of that site. MSL asked me if I wanted part of it when he started it, but I declined. But I visited and saw all your posts. 

No I don't mind, go ahead. 

Thanks, writing online makes it a little easier to access from different places.  It's mostly humor and nature.  And you know, life.  I can load up and off topics section.  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

thanks for posting, good read but is this recent? in one of the clips Slash is talking about finishing the WOF tour

Edited by Rovim