Slash in new Capital One Bank commercial

I wonder if anyone outside the forum knows that GN'R have other songs besides Sweet Child lol.  Pretty funny commercial, though, both  the girl's response and Slash's haha.

Sidenote: I just spent last however long wracking my brain, trying to figure out why the first letter of this post, "I," was showing up as an exclamation point instead of, well, I.  And  then I realized it was just a little speck of dust on my computer screen :lol: (as in like, you know, the dust was exactly on the I.  Like at the bottom.  Lol.

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

Disappointing, whats rock n roll about being in an advert for some kind of financial service...I hope he is embarrassed by this.

this is not the first time Slash has made a commercial. I thought this was funny. Axl did a beer commercial and flew on a Las Vegas piano. You take this shit too seriously, no offense.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Rovim said:

this is not the first time Slash has made a commercial. I thought this was funny. Axl did a beer commercial and flew on a Las Vegas piano. You take this shit too seriously, no offense.

I think one should get rolled off the rock if you eat sushi.  :lol:  

18 minutes ago, Rovim said:

You obviously don't get it. Which is sad. You dont have to be a punk, or a progressive to get it. But if you're a GnR fan, you should get why this is blasphemy. literally any other advertising in the world would be fine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

15 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Another one. You don't get it. Which is shocking on a GnR fan forum. Rock N Roll, Punk, GnR literally stood for EVERYTHING banks are not. every teenage kid that is opressed because of the attitudes passed down by organisations like this. The suffering of millions as they've profited. Yes i know that slash doing this advert in real terms means absolutely fuck all, no one dies because of slash, but it's a stab in the back for everything they were supposed to stand for and the people they inspired. No GnR are not The CLash or Rage against the Machine, but they're not some manufactured piece of shit shoved down our throats by the state. Axl can destroy the legacy as much as he has and i've stood  by them. but this is criminal. If you don't get it, good, don't worry.

nevermind the butter ;)