Fortus disagrees with Nuno Bettencourt over Slash's guitar skills - Nuno responds

• Blackstar changed the title to Fortus disagrees with Nuno over Slash's guitar skills - Nuno responds
  • Blackstar changed the title to Fortus disagrees with Nuno Bettencourt over Slash's guitar skills - Nuno responds
52 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Tbf Nuno is way more well known and respected in guitar circles than 4tus, he's kind of right in saying that he's only heard of 4tus in the context of replacing him in Rhianna's band and being the other guitarist in GnR (I thin that's true for most people). Personally I think 4tus should've kept his mouth shut to begin with, his reaction of "oh you're wrong because I know Slash and I play with him every night" comes off as him sucking up to Slash and trying to look supportive when honestly I'm sure Slash doesn't even care about what Nuno said (and he probably fully understood what Nuno meant anyway).

And he has the right to treat Fortus un such condescendent way? Fortus only say an observation, It was not insulting or offensive....

• Like 1

I don't think Richard was wrong on that, but I get what Nuno was saying at first. His response to Fortus was childish indeed. 

I tried to watch Rick Beato interview with Nuno and let me just say that I couldn't get past the 5 min (it was over an hour long). 

10 minutes ago, batatadoce said:

"I new" 

that's the most shocking part.

Hahaha. He's Portuguese, I believe?