Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

41 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

I dont quite understand, Europe and N America have been rescheduled but not S America, why would that be?

Not sure? Possibly because their is greater poverty there? So a cancellation gets everyone their money back ASAP? I dunno.

1 hour ago, soon said:

Not sure? Possibly because their is greater poverty there? So a cancellation gets everyone their money back ASAP? I dunno.

In SA was just Lollapalooza gig, and the Lollapalooza audience most are middle class/high class. I guess isn't easy festival rescheduled.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Manfisman said:

Out Ta' Get Me  and My Michelle with Adler in Cincinnati...  Footage from South America with good shots of those crazy fans.  The Minnesota Paradise City.. That was the only one where Axl didn't sing over Slash leads near the intro.... Slash's solo from his birthday..  I know they released Out ta Get Me already but if they have superior performances of songs, they should go for it.

Would also love them to crop these things into single songs after.  That way I would share the select few good ones.. I tried sharing the first couple and most of them were so bad that people didn't like them.

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Out Ta' Get Me  and My Michelle with Adler in Cincinnati...  Footage from South America with good shots of those crazy fans.  The Minnesota Paradise City.. That was the only one where Axl didn't sing over Slash leads near the intro.... Slash's solo from his birthday..  I know they released Out ta Get Me already but if they have superior performances of songs, they should go for it.

Would also love them to crop these things into single songs after.  That way I would share the select few good ones.. I tried sharing the first couple and most of them were so bad that people didn't like them.

"Take me down... spin around" An infuriating addition that ginger ballix persists with. 

Another gripe for me is that they haven't split them up into individual songs and tagged accordingly, it would get them more revenue too!

100% on OTGM and My Michelle too. Axl killed it that night.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, YOUCOULDBEMINE. said:

If anything a good live version of Shadow Of Your Love. That song has been surprisingly good sometimes.

Edit: And + 1 on the songs with Steven.

Biased because it’s home (but they KILLED it either way), SOYL was perfect in Charlotte last September. I’d love to get that on the selects!

1 hour ago, Zinia_29 said:

So, they use the indiana and rio bootleg videos to celebrate the uyi anniversary. Take it down somebody!

Its too lazy.... maybe he downloaded the video from youtube and edited with a iphone showing the big 3. Plus Dizzy. 

I dont get it. Why????

2 hours ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

is anyone looking at Meegan's instagram story right now? Slash is recording guitar parts in studio right now. I can't tell who the engineer is and feel like that would give us some indication as to who he's recording for (GNR or SMKC). 

the theme from Love Story, i guess it's neither GnR nor SMKC:lol:

Edited by EricA
  • Like 2