Guns N' Roses to Release Children's Picture Book

A cup of bitterness poured over me. I am furious.:fuckyou: I always defended the band and Axl by getting into fights with some people from this forum.and now what? book for children?!

The most "dangerous" band in the world got a book for children ! F***k, team brazil should also add fucking  crayons to this fucking book, in colorful scorpse skulls.:max::max::max:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, El Guapo said:

This would be the perfect time for Izzy to release a supercool Rock n Roll album with some nice digs at this circus. That would be awesome.

This. :headbang: *standing ovations*

All the weird shit GN'R and team Brazil say and do right now is just too fuckin' awkward to take it serious. I find it quite funny and entertaining - a circus, as you said. :popcorn::rofl-lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Politania said:

A cup of bitterness poured over me. I am furious.:fuckyou: I always defended the band and Axl by getting into fights with some people from this forum.and now what? book for children?!

The most "dangerous" band in the world got a book for children ! F***k, team brazil should also add fucking  crayons to this fucking book, in colorful scorpse skulls.:max::max::max:

Just waiting for their next *big announcement* ... :rofl-lol:

Such a shame, seriously ! :vomit:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lame ass security said:

This is bizarro world. Guns comes out with a children's book, if Mr. Rogers was still alive I guess he would be cooking meth.

I'd support Mr. Rogers' meth business sooner than this book. At least he'd probably donate the money to children in need.

Fernando is going to use the royalties to buy extra swipes on Tinder.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

I'd support Mr. Rogers' meth business sooner than this book. At least he'd probably donate the money to children in need.

Fernando is going to use the royalties to buy extra swipes on Tinder.

Yousaa!!!

6 hours ago, GoForJMark said:

Hahaha make him feel it some more

flebeis.jpg

Gosh Fernando  doesnt seem to understand the frustration felt over the childrens book, but maybe we dont understand his reasons for the decisions he makes.  This is where respectful communication could take a role although I understand  it has been tried many times from the forum to no avail.   Where do we go from here I wonder...

Edited by DurhamGirl

I dont think any fans ever thought the day would come that GN'R(or any music artists/bands) would release a children's book first before new music. I mean, it would have been "ok" if there was new music recently.

I am not usually vocal about negative things as most of you guys, but damn...

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Do you think other members like Slash and Duff have a say in this? I wonder what Slash's opinion about this.

I doubt they even know about this and if yes, they probably don't care as long as it doesn't affect the amount of money they make

• Like 1

I can't find any excuses for Slash and Duff.

If they don't know about it it speaks volumes as well.

WE know about it, if they don't it means they don't give a fuck about Guns N' Roses and are only in it for the money. And don't care about their integrity as musicians and artists.

14 hours ago, jekylhyde said:

This whole children's book debacle shows that the manager(s) of Guns N' Roses don't really understand the brand of the band. Or actually, they don't understand what branding itself means.

Laundry bags, toy trucks, children's books... They just cheapen the whole image of the band. With KISS it works because it's SO over the top. Like, everybody's in on the joke. (And not to mention KISS has put out tons of music and they are very fan-friendly with their communication.) But with Guns N' Roses it just feels poorly designed, cheap and desperate.

The band itself is very professional when it comes to performing, but all this other stuff just screams unprofessionalism. Like the people who are behind this have little to no idea what their goal is. As a fan, it feels really off-putting.

Walt, wait, wait.... they have toy trucks?! 😍

• Haha 1

On 08/05/2020 at 7:41 AM, fantomas said:

All kidding aside, fuck this band. They have completely lost the plot. I have been on this site over 20 years. I've seen us beg for scraps, clamoring for bootlegs after the 2001 HOB show, drool over demos we're chastised for listening to. I've watched the 2002 freak show. We're banned from posting videos and get cease and desists from the band, they are managed by a team of fucking morons who treat fans with what can only be described as detest. The only reason I bother with this site is because I like the people here. But the band? Fuck em. Slash and Duff should grow some fucking integrity. And Axl? Jesus Christ, I mean what the fuck happened?

And now we close the chapter with a kids book??? I'd say GNR has turned into Kiss, but they actually put out music. 

/barf

I don't disagree with your overall sentiment but it's only fair to point out it's not the band or their management sending cease & desists over video footage.