Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

This has nothing to do with a new record coming. It’s more pseudo cryptic half wit bullshit probably relating to the election. I swear to fuckin god though these bastards know how hungry fans are for a record and yet they continue to put out comments they know could be construed as relating to new music. It’s almost as if they enjoy it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, illusiononthewall said:

Fernando now is saying “just a little patience”, https://www.instagram.com/p/CHIt6UmnpIM/?igshid=1wag6vwvvhpme 

if this is a joke, this guy will be in serious trouble with the fandom lmao 

I can't believe they really did that now. This is pure comedy.

Edited by El Guapo

1 minute ago, smokingbarrels said:

Then I'm out 

But I think they must know how easily fans can misread this so that would be dumb or trolling and they can't be that big trolls 

This is the same establishment that uploaded a YouTube playlist labeled "Hammerstein 2006" and rather than having any video of, you know, performances from Hammerstein, it was a playlist of the studio version of the songs they played. They can be. 

I'm very wary about this because we've been through this song and dance before, but if they post something cryptic again tomorrow, that would be 3 days in a row, which we know for them is unprecedented. Maybe then, there might be validity to something, anything coming. 

30 minutes ago, soon said:

"Just a little Patience" was the first/ one of the first slogans used to announce the reunion. It was in the cinema advert and on some of the billboards. :shrugs:

Unending optimism, I applaud your consistency!

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

This is the same establishment that uploaded a YouTube playlist labeled "Hammerstein 2006" and rather than having any video of, you know, performances from Hammerstein, it was a playlist of the studio version of the songs they played. They can be. 

I'm very wary about this because we've been through this song and dance before, but if they post something cryptic again tomorrow, that would be 3 days in a row, which we know for them is unprecedented. Maybe then, there might be validity to something, anything coming. 

Wow I missed that

But for me it isn't that much of a trolling it's just a very cheap thing to do... We can never know whit this band and with the first axl pic anyone could think it's just the elections but there's been silence long enough anyways😀

48 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

It will be about Chinese Democracy's 12 year birthday. They will re-release it with the hand cover and literally nothing more.

Sadly, I don't even think whatever they have in mind would even be half as exciting as a CD re-release with proper artwork.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1