Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, SAU3R said:

I feel the same, even if frank thought like this, there’s no way that he’ll endanger his position in the band by liking such a comment... must be an unofficial page 

:lol: I doubt frank would be making the same money with another band as he gets from GNR.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ratam said:

And who get rid to TB?

One Axl flatterer less the better. This cure should be done very gradually to avoid hurting the patient. Let's begin with easier targets then we'll see what the hell we should do with the final bosses.

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ©GnrPersia said:

One Axl flatterer less the better. This cure should be done very gradually to avoid hurting the patient. Let's begin with easier targets then we'll see what the hell we should do with the final bosses.

You're an strategic man :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Axl is obviously not firing any of the Lebeis people, who have essentially been his family; however, what theoretically could be feasible is that seeing how many fans complain, he could actually think about it and eventually hire some more people just to help out with the PR/promotion stuff… Ideally, these additional employees would be the ones to communicate with the fans, while TB could focus on merchandize and booking concerts, which is the only thing they should be doing in any case. That itself would be a huge step. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Axl is obviously not firing any of the Lebeis people, who have essentially been his family; however, what theoretically could be feasible is that seeing how many fans complain, he could actually think about it and eventually hire some more people just to help out with the PR/promotion stuff… Ideally, these additional employees would be the ones to communicate with the fans, while TB could focus on merchandize and booking concerts, which is the only thing they should be doing in any case. That itself would be a huge step. 

logical, but I don't know if Axl gives enough of a fuck about fans complaining to do that, even if it's justified.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

logical, but I don't know if Axl gives enough of a fuck about fans complaining to do that, even if it's justified.

Right. There might be a chance if Slash/Duff chimed in, however... not a big probability of that happening, eh. 

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

Got to remember it was Axls decision to hire all those unqualified family members in the first place. His to blame for all of this.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

This is a great idea and the most sensible thing for the GnR brand moving forward. The Lebeis family have actually been very, very good at organising world tours and the logistics of such a huge undertaking, so credit where it’s due. But they have no idea about PR and marketing & promotion so this is an area that has hurt GnR due to it being largely ignored. Having said that, they still sell millions of tickets so obviously it’s not hurting them too much financially!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Uh oh, Frank acknowledged the joke this band has become. We know what happens to those who do this. He will be replaced on the next tour by a talentless emo chick who forum users will simp for and pretend is an upgrade.

That would be f’n lit !

2 hours ago, Euchre said:

Why does everyone think TB is the problem ? I would have assumed they can't make any moves without the say so of Axl, and likewise if he wants them to do something its not like they are going to say no ?

Nevertheless, if nothing else, I’m sure as hell Axl didn’t tell Merchnando to act like an arrogant, smug & wronged prick when talking to the fans (and basically giving them no information altogether or promising stuff that never happens) once a year over fucking Reddit…

4 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

This is a great idea and the most sensible thing for the GnR brand moving forward. The Lebeis family have actually been very, very good at organising world tours and the logistics of such a huge undertaking, so credit where it’s due. But they have no idea about PR and marketing & promotion so this is an area that has hurt GnR due to it being largely ignored. Having said that, they still sell millions of tickets so obviously it’s not hurting them too much financially!

I think it's Live Nation that has done most of the work there, and it's not because of TB that they've sold so many tickets.

14 hours ago, vloors said:

Got to remember it was Axls decision to hire all those unqualified family members in the first place. His to blame for all of this.

Yep.

The reason why they were hired was because axl didnt trust other managers because he felt their agenda was to initiate a reunion. So now that a reunion has happened whats axls excuse now for not using a proper management team for the band i wonder?.

• Like 3