09/01/21 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

Powerage5

18 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

I know that's how you can tell if they added assigned seats.  You can see them appear.  The pit is just one big colored area that either has tickets available or doesn't.  I don't know how you could tell if they added more to the pit like they sometimes do to normal sections that haven't sold out completely.

You just click and see the options, if they added pit as standard admission that's how you can tell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Okay, as long as it has nothing to do with the Dallas Cowboys football team, I will buy one of these GNR shirts. But $50. Damn it. Guess everyone is trying to make up for the losses of last year.

I wonder if it'll be $50 in the venue too? Most shirts I've gotten were about $35, but that was last year. K will have to buy one since this might be the last time I see GNR. You never know?

So glad this is indoor venue, because it is hot as hell in Dallas today and the night won't be any cooler.

Let's rock!

• Like 3

OMG! Just realized where I saw that design!

In the 1950's James Dean, Rock Hudson and Liz Taylor filmed a movie in Texas called "Giant".

That's the poster that James Dean was on to promote the movie. James sitting there with a cowboy hate and his feet up and the oil well behind him.

Very good. I bet Axl knew this too. :)

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Been on hold with Stubhub for an hour. Still no ticket in sight. Whhhhhyyy is life like this!

Can't you buy it from ticketmaster?

I’ve already bought a fairly priced lower bowl ticket from Stubhub… on monday… 

They told me it would be delivered to my phone by at LEAST the end of the day yesterday. I spent all pf yesterday fleeing hurricane-torn Louisiana to get to Dallas. 

It is now 12:15 day of show and i have nothing to show for it, except $104 out of my bank account 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay, as long as it has nothing to do with the Dallas Cowboys football team, I will buy one of these GNR shirts. But $50. Damn it. Guess everyone is trying to make up for the losses of last year.

I wonder if it'll be $50 in the venue too? Most shirts I've gotten were about $35, but that was last year. K will have to buy one since this might be the last time I see GNR. You never know?

So glad this is indoor venue, because it is hot as hell in Dallas today and the night won't be any cooler.

Let's rock!

Have a blast!

Edited by Coma16

7 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

Aren't you feeling guity that by attending this concert you are not helping to stop the spread of covid-19? Even if you at 3x vaccinated and wearing a mask you can still contract it and spread it in your bubble.

Have a blast! My writings above were in jest ;)

Let her have this show!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’ve already bought a fairly priced lower bowl ticket from Stubhub… on monday… 

They told me it would be delivered to my phone by at LEAST the end of the day yesterday. I spent all pf yesterday fleeing hurricane-torn Louisiana to get to Dallas. 

It is now 12:15 day of show and i have nothing to show for it, except $104 out of my bank account 

Hey man. This happened with my friend a couple of years ago when he bought tickets from StubHub for The Killers. Tickets never got sent to him and he had to wait a few days for the refund to be processed. If you stay somewhat local and you have the cash spare, you'll pick one up no problem at the venue and then you'll be reimbursed in full after a few days worst case scenario, though I hope you get it sorted on the phone!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dean said:

Hey man. This happened with my friend a couple of years ago when he bought tickets from StubHub for The Killers. Tickets never got sent to him and he had to wait a few days for the refund to be processed. If you stay somewhat local and you have the cash spare, you'll pick one up no problem at the venue and then you'll be reimbursed in full after a few days worst case scenario, though I hope you get it sorted on the phone!

I bought a double-sold ticket for GnR in Hershey in 2017. After some phone calls all at the venue, I got a refund AND a new set of tickets for free AND stubhub credit in the value of the original purchase. Stubhub will look out for you if you are polite and persistent.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Let's rock!

Enjoy it show! And forgot about Covid. ☺👍

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

stubhub hooked me up!!!!!

After being on the phone with them for almost 3 hours, they moved me from the back of the lower bowl on Duffs side, to the middle lower bowl on Slashs side for no extra cost!!!

Hell yeah. Glad to hear this. Have a great time! 

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

On 8/30/2021 at 1:03 AM, Destiny said:

I haven't received any emails stating that vaccine proof is needed for the show.  Been checking the AAC website weekly and it says masks are required.

There's a note about the Harry Styles concert on the 11th stating vax proof is needed.

So that means for GnR is should be masks only needed right?

I'm so....nervous? excited? I've never been in a pit at a concert before :ph34r:

On 8/30/2021 at 6:16 PM, KeyserSoze said:

Well

after seeing the band at Voodoo Fest in 2019, i thought I had my fill of the NITL tour… 

i wouldn’t have bought a ticket for this show if i wasn’t leaving New Orleans tomorrow and all the destruction Hurricane Ida has left in it’s path. 

Thankfully i have family to retreat to in Dallas, Rockwall actually, and figured I’d buy a last minute ticket to this show and go enjoy myself for the first time in what feels like a long while. 

i’m in the lower bowl in section 115. I’ll see you fuckers there!

5 hours ago, GNRfanJen said:

I’m still shocked at how and why it happened to me (I’m very grateful more than anything), but I have managed a pit ticket for the show tonight thanks to the generosity of another individual.

This will be my first concert in almost two years and I’ll be seeing my favorite band of all-time. Honestly…I’m just so excited. I really need this. 

Hope you all have fun! Maybe you guys can meet up beforehand. 

2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Let's rock!

Yes $50 inside too.

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

stubhub hooked me up!!!!!

After being on the phone with them for almost 3 hours, they moved me from the back of the lower bowl on Duffs side, to the middle lower bowl on Slashs side for no extra cost!!!

Nice one! Enjoy the show and glad you got sorted! 

FYI, you’d be amazed how easy it can be to “upgrade” yourself!