09/11/21 - Atlantic City, NJ - Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena

Powerage5

3 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I guess it is under the promoter's. In Napa Festival i read had proof vaccine requirement.

Summerfest in Milwaukee is the same. We're fully vaccinated and know the gamble going to events, but being locked in most of last year, I needed shows and games to clear my mind. I'm on the road 50% of the year for work and have been in front of one customer in the last 18 months. It's a choice and I fully understand people not going. So far, this tour has gone off without a hitch, other than Wolfie's crew member. With possible lockdowns coming again, I'm going to these shows and am on my way to a college football game tonight. We're smart about it...not hanging in the huge crowds, have our masks with us, etc, but I need these events at this point. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Yes. Live Nation has announced that vaccination proof will be required for attending concerts they promote starting next month. So it doesn't cover the GnR shows.

Which would be the reason it isn't cover the GNR shows? Sound weird. GNR fans are inmune to Covid...? Crazy :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Which would be the reason it isn't cover the GNR shows? Sound weird. GNR fans are inmune to Covid...? Crazy :(

Yes, for some reason LN didn't think that shows taking place in August and September would be as "risky" as shows taking place after October. Maybe because after October the concerts will be mostly indoors.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, for some reason LN didn't think that shows taking place in August and September would be as "risky" as shows taking place after October. Maybe because after October the concerts will be mostly indoors.

Apparently LN has the crystal ball...:lol:

Just to throw it out there since don’t see it mentioned that often with these discussions…

1) In America, 1 in 160,000 people who are fully vaccinated end up in the hospital because of covid

2) Recent studies have shown that those under the age of 12 (typically not able to get vaccinated) are less likely to get seriously ill because of Covid than any and every age group of those people who are vaccinated 

3) I’d recommend all adults get vaccinated if able. Also even attend concerts if you’re comfortable with doing so

2 hours ago, G O A T said:

Both me and my wife are fully vaccinated. My wife is 6 months pregnant and since either GNR, Ticketmadter or the venue have any Covid safety requirements, we have no other option.

I'm not blaming GNR, what I said is I wish GNR would do more in their end. At the end of the day we're in this together. As it is now us vaccinated has to stay at home because we can't hang out with unvaccinated people.

What exactly is GNR supposed to do?   I'm going to the NY Giants game tomorrow.  It's going to be a packed stadium. I'm fully vaccinated. I've taken all precautions. My biggest concern is being on a NJ Transit bus commuting to NYC for work.  I see people take their masks off when they sit. There's nothing I can do about it. It's more of a risk commuting than being in an outdoor stadium or in an arena.    

23 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Lol “90 percent of Lollapalooza attendees in Chicago last month were fully vaccinated “.  Bullshit- anyone that went knows it was a farce.  We got in easily.  They half assed the enforcement….or less than 1/2 assed it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Original said:

Lol “90 percent of Lollapalooza attendees in Chicago last month were fully vaccinated “.  Bullshit- anyone that went knows it was a farce.  We got in easily.  They half assed the enforcement….or less than 1/2 assed it.  

I heard there were hundreds of fake certificates all over the floor.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

I kinda doubt they'll debut it in a small venue like that.

You never know. Comedians like to debut new jokes at small clubs with small audiences. It’s a neat way to “test the waters,” so to speak.

That said, I’m keeping my nipples soft this time around. If it happens, it’ll be a pleasant surprise. If not, oh well at least I remain un-blueballed.

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

You never know. Comedians like to debut new jokes at small clubs with small audiences. It’s a neat way to “test the waters,” so to speak.

That said, I’m keeping my nipples soft this time around. If it happens, it’ll be a pleasant surprise. If not, oh well at least I remain un-blueballed.

Wonder how they'll keep things different for 2 night in a row at the same venue.. Or maybe they won't?

Edited by FabioRoses