09/11/21 - Atlantic City, NJ - Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena

Powerage5

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

What did he say at the end of his speech? Didn't get it

He said we found Bin Laden, stuck him in a bag and dropped him the bottom of the sea

Then the crowd went wild. Said something else about the “fucking sea”, but that’s the gist of it 

Edited by nycgunner
  • Haha 1

Just now, nycgunner said:

He said we found Bin Laden, stuck him in a big and dropped him the bottom of the sea

Then the crowd went wild. Said something else about the “fucking sea”, but that’s the gist of it 

I think he was saying in an around about way to celebrate America for its perseverance but also that when America found bin laden they just killed him and threw him in the sea,  so there's still clearly the shit side of America. 

• Like 1

I think that Axl's greatest achievement this last few shows in comparison to the first ones, was to make Better sound listenable again. This one and Indianapolis have been very solid.

However, I think he's reaching his limit, it's evident from the videos that he's giving it all 110%. I don't think there's much more room for improvement at this point.

• Like 4

Yeah the chemistry between Axl and the band has been great during this whole tour leg, but especially this show. I wonder if putting out a new song had something to do with it… maybe they should put out another… I don’t know, just an idea. I’m sure there’s one in particular ready to go, right?…

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah the chemistry between Axl and the band has been great during this whole tour leg, but especially this show. I wonder if putting out a new song had something to do with it… maybe they should put out another… I don’t know, just an idea. I’m sure there’s one in particular ready to go, right?…

Axl every time someone suggests they play more new music:

jeh4hsb.png

• Sad 3

56 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I was thinking that too, maybe getting Absurd out and that kind of tension being released from releasing the first song with Slash and Duff since the 90s, helped take some pressure off of him or something.  He has seemed to be in good spirits since 2016 but this year in particular he seems super happy - which is great to see!

• Like 1