LA_0013

Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

4 hours ago, kiwiguns said:

i truly don't get why some posters mention the band making money from their art. They are the ones who created the art, preform the art and deserve the rewards that offers them. They like the rest of us, have families to support and mortgages to pay. When people use the term cash grab or reference money as a motivation for any persons motives, smells of jealousy and  envy. Why some of you are so concerned about the money these people make, with most of you having never meet these people in person,  with these people having no affect or involvement in your personal lives is beyond me. As a fan or paying customer, i dont give a flying F##k about the money they earn, they have a right to earn it, and i don't begrudge them for doing so. Same applies to the All Black rugby players, with me paying to attend, to watch them play Ireland live on Saturday in Japan,  to the guy who works at my local supermarket at the checkout, to the real estate agent i am paying to sell my home. Who gives a F##k about what these people earn apart from the person themselves and their family as a means to put food on their table and a roof over their heads.

I hear you but I think it's more to do with fans wanting all the GNR members to love each other and get along and be passionate artists who care about their craft and performances and not 'just' the money.

People don't care what someone's earning if they perceive them to be earning it. If the All Blacks didn't bring their A game they'd be raked over the coals. People do care about what people earn at the checkout it's why they don't get a living wage. You would care if you perceived your estate agent as incompetent in fact you'd fire them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MildlyArtistic said:

And ten years later we fans are feeding on the scraps in order to get by.

True, but a lot of people don’t like the album. I don’t know why. I have always enjoyed it since the early leaks first started. No it wasn’t Appetite but it was it’s own animal. Now we need something different.

37 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

True, but a lot of people don’t like the album. I don’t know why. I have always enjoyed it since the early leaks first started. No it wasn’t Appetite but it was it’s own animal. Now we need something different.

There are some of us who dont like the album for various reasons and while im not going to get into why there is a dislike because this thread will get completely derailed, i agree the fans want something different and something the band can stand strongly behind with pride.

2 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

My fav album along with uy1.. appetite is a very good album but i'm bored of it. Give me something fresh!

7 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Wonder what he means by the great pumpkin?? Or does he just really like pumpkins! 😂

Edited by DTJ80

46 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Wonder what he means by the great pumpkin?? Or does he just really like pumpkins! 😂

I was just wondering this

4 minutes ago, estrangedtwat said:

I assume you guys aren't American....

Never saw "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown?"

GreatPumpkin_1476797442102_48271420_ver1

Ha ha - nope (I’m Scottish and the other poster appears to be Italian)! I did wonder if it was an American thing. Cheers for the info anyway! 😂

• Like 2

On 2019. 10. 05. at 6:39 PM, StrangerInThisTown said:

Get Anxious Disease by The Outpatience instead (West Arkeens band). Good album, everyone except Steven from the AFD lineup contributed, and a great singer. And Axl and Slash on the same song.

I just finished listening to the title track and wow. Shame, I've never heard of his band, so thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely listen to the full album! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

He is teasing new music for sure

• Haha 1

Image result for axl rose orange coat

It is definitely an American thing:

Legend has it that every Halloween The Great Axl rises up from the most sincere pumpkin patch to spread joy and give new music to every little girl and boy.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think this tweet is about Slash

Cancer

18 hours ago, sl4yer said:

He is teasing new music for sure

Nope, GnR website are now selling GnR pumpkins - only $299 and the first 20 buyers get a free toy truck

• Haha 2

Axl has switched over to eating pumpkin flavored pies and cakes this month in honor of Halloween. 

4 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Axl has switched over to eating pumpkin flavored pies and cakes this month in honor of Halloween. 

Taco-Bell-now-serves-Pumpkin-Spice-Taco.

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

On 23.10.2019 at 3:53 PM, KURT19 said:

Image result for axl rose orange coat

It is definitely an American thing:

Legend has it that every Halloween The Great Axl rises up from the most sincere pumpkin patch to spread joy and give new music to every little girl and boy.

That getup looks more like a banana than a pumpkin. Still... entertaining as hell. 

• Thanks 1