Have there been any 'selects' this month?

1 hour ago, DurhamGirl said:

Or have I missed them?  I know some people are not that keen but  I like that there is some communication and some I like some I dont, thats ok,   If we have not received any then it is a little disappinting in these dark times.   

Fernando said on Reddit that he had another set to review but that was just over a month ago now. There seems to be no schedule so no doubt it will arrive randomly. I did ask in follow up when they would likely arrive but got no response.

6 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Thank you. Hate it when people can't rely on themselves and need answers spoonfed

Well obviously I shall not rely on you to 'spoonfeed' me in the future,, no worried on that one mate.  As nothing very much is going on in the forum I was trying to generate some conversation, that is all.   Keep your hat on, its no big deal.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2020 at 8:56 AM, DTJ80 said:

Fernando said on Reddit that he had another set to review but that was just over a month ago now. There seems to be no schedule so no doubt it will arrive randomly. I did ask in follow up when they would likely arrive but got no response.

Must be an intensive review process... such a shitshow🤣

• Haha 1