Hard Skool is coming!

The EP is going to have 8 songs. Each song will be Frank at different speeds and decibles performing asburd. 

Just now, James Bond said:

They should announce a new double album while they're at it.

"Guns N' Roses: We're F'N Back - The Double Live LP"

Be the first to experience the first brand new Guns N' Roses album featuring Axl Rose, Slash, and Duff McKagan. This double album features a blistering complete set from the band's latest trek across the United States.

LP 1 / Side A:

1. Knockin On Heaven's Door: Part 1 (21:27)

2. Knockin On Heaven's Door: Part 2 (20:17)

LP 1 / Side B:

1. Knockin On Heaven's Door: Part 3 (19:16)

2. Knockin On Heaven's Door: Part 4 (22:00)

LP 2 / Side A:

1. Rocket Queen: Part 1 (19:27)

2. Rocket Queen: Part 2 (21:45)

LP 2 / Side B:

1. Rocket Queen: Part 3 (18:16)

2. Knockin On Heaven's Door: Reprise (21:32)

Cant wait for the 22 minute version of KOHD. I heard Axl plays a 5 minute tamberine solo on it.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

if Axl doesn't fuck it up lol

Since they're reading the forums...

No! Axl will absolutely shine on this song just like any other song. In fact NITL shows sound better than the studio! 

Thank you by take care us Axl!!! please release the shit!!!

Edited by ©GnrPersia
  • ABSUЯD 1

2 hours ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

An EP would be awesome because they wouldn't release an EP without an album to follow it up.  So instead of getting a just a new album, you get an EP as well to tide you over until the album

They wouldn’t do such thing, no. That would give em time to work on the new record for another 20 years, but there would be a follow up for sure.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Just to add to the CSI:GNR lunacy…

Multiple people on discord are saying that if you Shazam Axl’s vocals from the village demo, it gives a “no results found” message right away, rather than taking 15 seconds to search like usual. This implies that the song is already in Shazam, but hidden.

Mind you, this doesn’t work if you try it with the intro or the guitar solo and bridge, since we know from the soundchecks that those parts have been changed, but it works with pretty much all of Axl’s vocals, implying that they’ve remained untouched since 2000.

I might add that up until yesterday, Shazaming any portion of the song took the usual 10-15 seconds for the no results message to appear. I’ve been checking Shazam pretty much daily since Axl played the song for the girl

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Just to add to the CSI:GNR lunacy…

Multiple people on discord are saying that if you Shazam Axl’s vocals from the village demo, it gives a “no results found” message right away, rather than taking 15 seconds to search like usual. This implies that the song is already in Shazam, but hidden.

Mind you, this doesn’t work if you try it with the intro or the guitar solo and bridge, since we know from the soundchecks that those parts have been changed, but it works with pretty much all of Axl’s vocals, implying that they’ve remained untouched since 2000.

Just had a try myself and that's not true. Before getting "no results found" I get the same waiting time either I'm checking the instrumental parts or vocals from verse or chorus. 

14 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Pele intensifies 

8GwO.gif

I was gonna end my post saying this but I didn’t wanna be mean lol.

1 minute ago, Twinaleblood said:

Just had a try myself and that's not true. Before getting "no results found" I get the same waiting time either I'm checking the instrumental parts or vocals from verse or chorus. 

Fair enough. I don’t have Shazam myself. Just relaying what multiple people are saying on discord.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

Are you sure you’re doing it right? It is very consistent for me.

Shazaming the intro or the scrapped solo section, it takes exactly 10 seconds each time. Shazaming the first verse of Hard Skool multiple times; it took 5, 2, 1, 2, and 4 seconds for the message to pop up.

Foo Fighters had to hide the songs from their newest album on Shazam after they caught fans using it on leaked snippets to find song titles. It looked just like this, although that’s the only other instance I can think of off the top of my head.

Edited by LlamaRenegade
  • Like 1

The intro was played a bit more at the Wrigley Field sound check. Sounded meaty as fuck, almost YCBM  level guitars. 

This team is retarded about how they unveil things, but man I’m still so excited to finally hear it in all its glory ASAP. 🤘🏻

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

The intro was played a bit more at the Wrigley Field sound check. Sounded meaty as fuck, almost YCBM  level guitars. 

This team is retarded about how they unveil things, but man I’m still so excited to finally hear it in all its glory ASAP. 🤘🏻

I’m also glad that the meaty GNR sound is back! The intro to the village demo sounded like a Chinese arcade game repurposed as a ring tone 😂

• Like 2