New Festival Date - Rockville Daytona International Speedway- Saturday, May 21, 2022

• Tourettes2400 changed the title to New Festival Date-Rockville Daytona International Speedway May 2022
  • Tourettes2400 changed the title to New Festival Date - Rockville Daytona International Speedway- Saturday, May 21, 2022
30 minutes ago, Dean said:

Hopefully more dates being lined up in the US before heading to Europe, and hopefully it'll be in support of an album.

I hope they do a few more shows in the US before they go to Europe. I would not bet on a lot of GN’R shows being added though, because SMKC has to do their tour before GN’R go to Europe.

Edited by Tourettes2400

Hopefully they do more dates so the euro tour is well warmed up for 😄If there's another 3 or 4 dates I might actually go to Lisbon! 

4 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I hope they do a few more shows in the US before they go to Europe. I would not bet on a lot of GN’R shows being added though, because SMKC has to do their tour before GN’R go to Europe.

Slash tour ends at the end of March. Slash would finish with SMKC and the following day jump into rehearsal with gnr and be on the road the following week

Edited by Tom2112

Took me a minute to figure out who the headliner is on Sunday.  I've honestly never seen that symbol for the Foo Fighters.  I've even seen them once in concert (they headlined a festival; wasn't there for them).

If Guns is planning on touring the U.S. again next year, maybe they'll finally make their way back to Toronto.  

• Like 1