Guns at Glastonbury confirmed

3 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Isn't it three with Melissa? Genuine question, I'm not sure

3 hours ago, DoMw94 said:

Isn't it three with Melissa? Genuine question, I'm not sure

I think that Melissa has Asian descendant.

20 minutes ago, Dean said:

Am I right in saying if you didn't get a ticket when they were announced however long ago, there's no chance of getting once now as there's no after market?

There’s an official resale market, believe it is in April.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nightrain7 said:

JUNGLE

EASY

BROWNSTONE

LIVE AND LET DIE

ESTRANGED

SCOM

KOHD

NOVEMBER RAIN

NIGHTRAIN

PATIENCE

DONT CRY

PARADISE CITY

Then GTF Off the stage before it becomes a national trainwreck with Axl's voice.....

It's gonna be a trainwreck the second he starts singing Jungle :lol:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Billy Cundy said:

If you for one second think Lana del Rey is going to risk her pop career by appearing with GNR, you’re moronic. Sorry, honestly, you are beyond help. Dumbest theory ever: have a word with yourself

No it's not. Lana and Axl hung out years ago, they were pictured together even, there's even rumors of a brief fling but I think it was platonic. She recorded a song about Axl even. I'm pretty sure appearing with the band isn't out of the question given all of that.

• Like 2

What are the chances they finally bring back Down On The Farm for this show? It would fit Axl's voice, Duff could call it a 'wacky new setlist', and they're playing on a farm.

Do most headliners usually play 'special' sets? If they just go through the motions of the standard NITL show it will be another easy thing for people to criticize. I hope Axl gets his shit together but we all know WTTJ, NR, etc are gonna get torn to shreds if they're broadcast...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sweersa said:

No it's not. Lana and Axl hung out years ago, they were pictured together even, there's even rumors of a brief fling but I think it was platonic. She recorded a song about Axl even. I'm pretty sure appearing with the band isn't out of the question given all of that.

Yeah, she was also one of those who got a custom GNR jacket with her name on when the reunion started, so at least at that time they were still in contact.

Isn't it ridiculous to think guesting on a gnr show would ruin your career? Seems absurd to me.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Lio said:

Yeah, she was also one of those who got a custom GNR jacket with her name on when the reunion started, so at least at that time they were still in contact.

Isn't it ridiculous to think guesting on a gnr show would ruin your career? Seems absurd to me.

Well, that's what ruined Elton John, P!nk, and Dave Grohl's careers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Billy Cundy said:

If you for one second think Lana del Rey is going to risk her pop career by appearing with GNR, you’re moronic. Sorry, honestly, you are beyond help. Dumbest theory ever: have a word with yourself

Have you ever listened to Lana? :lol:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nightrain7 said:

JUNGLE

EASY

BROWNSTONE

LIVE AND LET DIE

ESTRANGED

SCOM

KOHD

NOVEMBER RAIN

NIGHTRAIN

PATIENCE

DONT CRY

PARADISE CITY

Then GTF Off the stage before it becomes a national trainwreck with Axl's voice.....

That works. I’d have Rocket Queen over Estranged though

6 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

What are the chances they finally bring back Down On The Farm for this show? It would fit Axl's voice, Duff could call it a 'wacky new setlist', and they're playing on a farm.

Do most headliners usually play 'special' sets? If they just go through the motions of the standard NITL show it will be another easy thing for people to criticize. I hope Axl gets his shit together but we all know WTTJ, NR, etc are gonna get torn to shreds if they're broadcast...

Usually they are pretty classic setlists from what I've seen so far (U2, Coldplay, Muse, Springsteen, etc)

Edited by WillBailey

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

You're such a tool. 

‘stay.of.execution’ hahaha yeah I’m the tool. No you’re right mate, Lana’s gonna come out and duet Hard Skool, no doubt about it. 

havent you got a Karice thread you need to bitch about? You’re obsessed mate. Fanny

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Billy Cundy said:

‘stay.of.execution’ hahaha yeah I’m the tool. No you’re right mate, Lana’s gonna come out and duet Hard Skool, no doubt about it. 

Nobody said she will 100% sing with GNR obviously. But to say it will ruin her career is the most ridiculous thing someone has ever said on here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1