Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Reaction is so scathing, holy shit. Makes the reaction to Van Halen's Tattoo look like Stairway To Heaven.

That's one of the reasons why I fell in love with GN'R. They never failed to deliver something controversial to the fans. 

• Like 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

1 minute ago, Martin Riggs said:

What the fuck kind of comment is that?! 
Does she still have a professional position with GNR or is she just Axl’s mom at this point? If she does that should end now. Psychotic and embarrassing.

Couldn’t agree more. That was a very pathetic comment on her part.

• Like 1

What to comment on this... :rolleyes:

Beta surely knew that this was a controversial release and many people wouldn't like the song, right?

I get that she's mostly triggered by the negative comments on Axl's vocals (many of which are indeed idiotic, like the ones concluding that Axl "lost his voice" just because he sings like this - obviously not knowing that they were recorded 20 years ago). But people will always say all kinds of things. What does she think she'll accomplish with these knee jerk responses and calling people names?

I guess she has deleted it now, because I can't see it on Slash's instagram. I see only another one where she tells someone to go listen to another band.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Beta surely knew that this was a controversial release and many people wouldn't like the song, right?

I get that she's mostly triggered by the negative comments on Axl's vocals (many of which are indeed idiotic, like the ones concluding that Axl "lost his voice" just because he sings like this - obviously not knowing that they were recorded 20 years ago). But people will always say all kinds of things. What does she think she'll accomplish with these knee jerk responses and calling people names?

I guess she has deleted it now, because I can't see it on Slash's instagram. I see only another one where she tells someone to go listen to another band.

I just now saw what everyone was talking about. Wow. I know I've been a very vocal detractor of TB but even I'm surprised by what she posted. 

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

the replies are priceless

@betalebeis imagine the "manager" of GNR is getting triggered by shitposts on Instagram. Maybe you should have stuck to making sandwiches and cleaning the toilet instead of insulting fans and behaving like an embarrassing clown.

@betalebeis are you high from the lemon pledge fumes or something? 😂

The most absurd management of the world.....

Professional management and Guns N' Roses

These terms have the same correlation as Chinese and democracy. 

Or two decades of waiting and Silkworms as the new single. 

Or logic and Axl Rose. 

Edited by jamillos
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

"genius" management. :facepalm:

4C6BEB88-3748-4B62-B974-75867E0DBF4F.thu

It is like she absorbed Axl's anger from 1991 or something, now that Axl has mellowed out lol.  Jesus, someone tell Beta that social media shitposting is a thing and that managers don't look professional reacting to them

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I can still see a bunch of moronic comments by her. 

I don’t know why she reads social media comments still because she can’t handle it, she’s always throwing a fit about something. It’s pathetic. 

I just hope she doesn’t do something really fucking stupid like telling Axl not to release anything else - but I really can imagine her doing just that. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

What??He has tik tok??? 

Yes, so does Meegan. He also has one for SMKC.

7 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

the replies are priceless

@betalebeis imagine the "manager" of GNR is getting triggered by shitposts on Instagram. Maybe you should have stuck to making sandwiches and cleaning the toilet instead of insulting fans and behaving like an embarrassing clown.

@betalebeis are you high from the lemon pledge fumes or something? 😂

6 hours ago, smokingarthur said:

What a fucking joke of a management team and of a manager. They deserve the shitstorm they will get. 

Rolling Stone etc should talk about this on their website, see what the fans say then.

5 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I can still see it there now. Why is she taking it so personally? It's not like she herself is singing on it.

• Like 2