Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

14 minutes ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Should a new album ever get released I wouldn't be surprised if it's self titled.

That wouldn't make sense at this point, imo. Only if they secretly got Izzy and Steven/ Matt back. This current line up is just there to make money so far, they certainly don't define "Guns N' Roses" which wouldn't change with the release of one album featuring mainly chinese leftovers. Imo.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, El Guapo said:

That wouldn't make sense at this point, imo. Only if they secretly got Izzy and Steven/ Matt back. This current line up is just there to make money so far, they certainly don't define "Guns N' Roses" which wouldn't change with the release of one album featuring mainly Chinese leftovers. Imo.

I understand but nothing they do makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

Should a new album ever get released I wouldn't be surprised if it's self titled.

Nah, with the current state of affairs within the band, chances are the album title will be something like Woke or Virus. I'm afraid it's going to be that kind of bullshit  <_<

• GNFNR 1

22 minutes ago, Padme said:

Nah, with the current state of affairs within the band, chances are the album title will be something like Woke or Virus. I'm afraid it's going to be that kind of bullshit  <_<

Woke up! Time to liieeee!

• Haha 3

Aww his kitties are so cute!

Black shorts?  Are those the same black shorts that should have hit the trash years ago?  Shouldn't be seen in public in?  Geez, how do you get that man out of his pants?!:lol:

See this is the kind of bullshit I can't deal with. The cats are adorable. We all agree. Why this stupidity of just showing the fuckin tattoo, leg and hand? Just post the pics of the cats only! I would enjoy it more without this silly teasing or whatever it is

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Padme said:

See this is the kind of bullshit I can't deal with. The cats are adorable. We all agree. Why this stupidity of just showing the fuckin tattoo, leg and hand? Just post the pics of the cats only! I would enjoy it more without this silly teasing or whatever it is

They know what there doing 😂

25 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

Pro tip. There are ne hints, only wind ups asnd false hope.

Sadly, i think you're right. Maybe would be Steven like a guest again.