Official GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

5 hours ago, WhazUp said:

It is like she absorbed Axl's anger from 1991 or something, now that Axl has mellowed out lol.  Jesus, someone tell Beta that social media shitposting is a thing and that managers don't look professional reacting to them

Do you ever feel that Axl uses Betas social media accounts. I have my suspicions 

• Wow 1

4 hours ago, Stress Fracture said:

See, those comments from Beta are what Axl hears day in, day out.

‘This Absurd song is the new Sweet Child O’ Mine.’

‘Your voice was amazing tonight.’

’Those are Photoshops, you’re definitely not fat.’

’My friends have all got new cars.’

Yeah its like Sunset Blvd. 

• Wow 1

5 hours ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

In the meantime, Brando's Twitter Account got blocked for sharing live videos. 

Not that familiar with the guy but after reading about him making a big deal of TB screwing him over and THEN reading his Twitter comments in regards to the Hershey show he was at…no respect for him. The guy was obviously trying way too hard to suck up to GNR, Inc.  Have some integrity dude. 

19 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Not that familiar with the guy but after reading about him making a big deal of TB screwing him over and THEN reading his Twitter comments in regards to the Hershey show he was at…no respect for him. The guy was obviously trying way too hard to suck up to GNR, Inc.  Have some integrity dude. 

What are you talking about?

1 hour ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

What are you talking about?

From what I recall the guy was going out of his way to continually state that Axl sounded really good at the Hershey PA show…it came off like he was trying to do PR for Axl/TB. Considering the huge thread he made here about them screwing him over or whatever it was quite laughable imo

2 hours ago, Martin Riggs said:

That’s not fair at all man

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Martin Riggs said:

Are you serious? That's absolutely not what was happening.

• Like 1

Not a native speaker here, but from what I’ve seen so far, she doesn’t strike me as completely… alright in the head. I mean, does she have any social intelligence at all? I understand she must have strong relationship with Axl, probably mother-like (or, god forbid, something else), but doesn’t she understand that he’s always been a problematic person and people will obviously respond in all sorts of ways? She acts as if she just stepped out of that 1993 Estranged video and someone introduced the internet to her just yesterday. Jeez. 
And I’m not even gonna waste bytes on that offspring of hers…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamillos said:

Not a native speaker here, but from what I’ve seen so far, she doesn’t strike me as completely… alright in the head. I mean, does she have any social intelligence at all? I understand she must have strong relationship with Axl, probably mother-like (or, god forbid, something else), but doesn’t she understand that he’s always been a problematic person and people will obviously respond in all sorts of ways? She acts as if she just stepped out of that 1993 Estranged video and someone introduced the internet to her just yesterday. Jeez. 
And I’m not even gonna waste bytes on that offspring of hers…

Once again, I'm in massive awe of you not being a native speaker! Seriously impressive. 

I do wonder myself if there's perhaps something more going on. It's a very extreme response to people not liking a song. 

• Thanks 1

Her responses to comments not liking the song were the usual, like "don't listen to it" etc. But she reacted extremely to someone saying that Axl used autotune for Absurd. Maybe it's a subject Axl is too sensitive about?

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Her responses to comments not liking the song were the usual, like "don't listen to it" etc. But she reacted extremely to someone saying that Axl used autotune for Absurd. Maybe it's a subject Axl is too sensitive at?

Beta still seems overly protective of Axl and I did notice that not every subject pushes her buttons. Sometimes she'll lose control and just go off on a person if she thinks they're saying something that is wrong and could potentially offend Axl. I think it's likely that Axl vents to her about Gn'R or at least did in the past and she probably feels strongly about it too so maybe it's out of love.

ugly words though for fans online. She handled it very poorly imo and it reminds me of Sebastian Bach getting into silly blabbermouth fights over a negative comment made about him.

• Like 3

On 8/7/2021 at 2:38 PM, MaskingApathy said:

Yes, so does Meegan. He also has one for SMKC.

Rolling Stone etc should talk about this on their website, see what the fans say then.

I can still see it there now. Why is she taking it so personally? It's not like she herself is singing on it.

Wtf :rofl-lol: For some reason knowing that Slash has tik tok makes Me laugh :lol:

52 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Her responses to comments not liking the song were the usual, like "don't listen to it" etc. But she reacted extremely to someone saying that Axl used autotune for Absurd. Maybe it's a subject Axl is too sensitive at?

I like the idea that Axl is posting behind Beta's name. Would help explain the reaction, given what we know about Axl's history of explosive comments. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

I like the idea that Axl is posting behind Beta's name. Would help explain the reaction, given what we know about Axl's history of explosive comments. 

Axl n Beta share same account?? :lol:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Yeah, I've seen other people speculate on that. I wouldn't rule it out, although it doesn't read like Axl's prose.

Beta first argued with CD era fans saying that Axl has "sold out" and the song is not new, etc. (and I have to say that some of those comments were too out there rants, accusing Beta even of dictating Axl how to sing) and then she went to Slash's instagram to argue with Slash fans saying that Slash has "sold out" and he should record only with SMKC. Probably many of the fans who post on Slash's instagram don't even know who she is. What does she think she'll accomplish?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, I've seen other people speculate on that. I wouldn't rule it out, although it doesn't read like Axl's prose.

Beta first argued with CD era fans saying that Axl has "sold out" and the song is not new, etc. (and I have to say that some of those comments were too out there rants, accusing Beta even of dictating Axl how to sing) and then she went to Slash's instagram to argue with Slash fans saying that Slash has "sold out" and he should record only with SMKC. Probably many of the fans who post on Slash's instagram don't even know who she is. What does she think she'll accomplish?

They would see her as a fan who is very obsessive with Axl/Slash/Gn'R

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Once again, I'm in massive awe of you not being a native speaker! Seriously impressive. 

I do wonder myself if there's perhaps something more going on. It's a very extreme response to people not liking a song. 

Thank you, kind sir! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

This is not the first time she has went off on people on social media comment sections either lol.  I think it is just a case of someone getting too hot headed and not being able to handle internet shitposting regarding Axl and GNR - which is not a good look for someone so high up in the business end of GNR

• Like 2